Game 38: Toronto Raptors 112 - Charlotte Hornets 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

He would have said "right?" every third word if he was doing a NN impression
    right? he also addresses many of his responses to each reporter by name

Comment

• Okc-Houston and Boston-Sixer tonight should be a good back to back. Taking OKC, think Chris paul going to pissed off more then westbrook want to show out to his old team. Players often don't have big game there 1st time back in there old city, regardless of boos or cheers are coming from the stands
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• Celtics lose to philly. The 2-6 race is getting tight

Comment

• Lol perk is going at KD on twitter i love this guy

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• Westbrook gets no boos ....but still knows how to lose @ OKC
                  Embiid now listed as out indefinitely ....

Comment

• Wasn't Perkins a ring chaser himself though? I mean he went to play for the Cavs when Lebron was there. KD keeps showing his insecurity.. why even engage? But I love this. I love how NBA players just get into twitter feuds. The drama is awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• "Sources told Sportsnet that Siakam is expected to be cleared for practice Friday or Saturday and Gasol told me in Brooklyn on the weekend that he’s at a stage where the training staff is holding him back – in other words, he feels good, but precautions are being taken. Meanwhile, “soon” has been the adverb attached to Powell’s return for a week now."

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          3 full days off...we'll be bored but they sure could use it
                          And then Demar comes back for another visit!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

DD is on an absolute tear lately. I think we need to throw a few of those playoff level double teams at him, that he loves so much.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I'm gonna puke if Kyle fawns all over him before the game and breaks into his interview after and then have to endure video of Demar's sleepover at Kyle's condo after

Comment

• Hoping to see Pascal back. If Powell is still down, I would want TD follow a stellar performance as a starter.

Serge
                                Pascal
                                OG
                                TD
                                Kyle

...if Moron McCaw starts in favor of TD, Nurse is just being dumb.

one would say to not crap on McCaw because his stat line says otherwise, has no live feed and would just have to rely on boxscores...ten years of Derozan I think does that to some people. A good poster just said, McCaw production equals what he gives up from the other end. Graham had a poor shooting night has nothing to do with McCaw’s defense. Give me an effin break.

Comment

Working...
                                X