Game 38: Toronto Raptors 112 - Charlotte Hornets 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'm gonna puke if Kyle fawns all over him before the game and breaks into his interview after and then have to endure video of Demar's sleepover at Kyle's condo after
    I'm sure you'll see absolutely no love between them...

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm gonna puke if Kyle fawns all over him before the game and breaks into his interview after and then have to endure video of Demar's sleepover at Kyle's condo after
      Might as well start getting your air sickness bags ready right now. 3 or 4 bags, at least. Lowry gonna do Lowry.

Comment

Why the hate? Or at least "hate emoji"? . These guys are best friends. They work for two different companies. Not sure your line of work but would you change the way you acted with one of your oldest friends if they went to go work at a different company? Plenty of things to get angry at...not sure this is the one. But, to each their own I guess.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Why the hate? Or at least "hate emoji"? . These guys are best friends. They work for two different companies. Not sure your line of work but would you change the way you acted with one of your oldest friends if they went to go work at a different company? Plenty of things to get angry at...not sure this is the one. But, to each their own I guess.
          Sports is a war zone. Live and death stuff. Would you hug a Nazi? Didn't think so
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Sports is a war zone. Live and death stuff. Would you hug a Nazi? Didn't think so
            I forget who first suggested the pink font but bless them

Comment

• As long as Kyle Lowry keeps balling flat out whether it's a Wednesday night in January or in June, whether he's on national TV or at a library-quiet arena in Brooklyn with half his teammates in street clothes, he can do whatever he wants after the buzzer whether it's hug DeMar or kiss Lebron, I don't care.

This is a league where Kawhi sits down in case he might get hurt and Kyrie sits out for weeks because his buddy Kevin is hurt but we've got Kyle who flat out balls no matter what the circumstances are - to a fault! We actually worry about this guy wearing himself down before the playoffs get here.

I don't have any issues with the competitiveness of Kyle Lowry.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                As long as Kyle Lowry keeps balling flat out whether it's a Wednesday night in January or in June, whether he's on national TV or at a library-quiet arena in Brooklyn with half his teammates in street clothes, he can do whatever he wants after the buzzer whether it's hug DeMar or kiss Lebron, I don't care.

This is a league where Kawhi sits down in case he might get hurt and Kyrie sits out for weeks because his buddy Kevin is hurt but we've got Kyle who flat out balls no matter what the circumstances are - to a fault! We actually worry about this guy wearing himself down before the playoffs get here.

I don't have any issues with the competitiveness of Kyle Lowry.
                Yeah, I too prefer the whole Westbrook "I have no friends on the court" type of abrasiveness. Lowry is a hugger and a smiler. But between the whistles, he's just as vicious as Westbrook, and a whole lot smarter. And he doesn't dress like Zoolander, just a normal NBA dad.

So overall, you can't have it all, I'll take Lowry's drive if it means trading his brolationships around the league. We used to have Bargnani, mouth agape walking around lets not forget
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No hate at all (I love DeMar) btw the emoji is angry not hate....
                  It's just an extension of my distaste for any Raptor yukking it up and hugging it out with the enemy (any player in an opposing team's uniform). I've said many times on here, especially after losses, save the celebrating a loss, the grinning and the hugging and yukking it up an d make your joint dinner reservations in the tunnel off the court.....

Not to make this a straight hockey comparison but you never see them hugging it out at centre ice after a game. The most you get is a man's handshake after a hard fought playoff series .... the way it should be

Comment

• Watching Delon Wright try to guard LeBron 1 on 1 in the paint - not a fair fight

Oh and Luka just hurt his hand

Comment

• I see JV won the battle of the ex’s over DeMar last night. It was actually an important game for the 8th seed. Memphis has been fun to watch this year

Comment

• He played hounding defence on Charlotte’s two primary options, holding Terry Rozier to four points on 1-of-5 shooting and Devonte Graham to three on 1-of-4 during the possessions Davis guarded them according to NBA.com’s matchup data.
                        eat this to whoever said that McCaw had something to do with Graham’s poor shooting night.

Do yourself a huge favor to do these things before Sunday, go watch the replay of the Charlotte game again/ you have less than 48 hours to subscribe to a satellite tv/ cable service or purchase nba league pass then try to at least follow the game of moron McCaw and not just settle on final stat sheet. thank you.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

eat this to whoever said that McCaw had something to do with Graham’s poor shooting night.

Do yourself a huge favor to do these things before Sunday, go watch the replay of the Charlotte game again/ you have less than 48 hours to subscribe to a satellite tv/ cable service or purchase nba league pass then try to at least follow the game of moron McCaw and not just settle on final stat sheet. thank you.
                          Is there anyone on this board that likes McCaw. Like just one poster? I'm not really sure who you're going on about when you say to watch his game. I think everyone agrees he's either just mediocre or just plain sucks.

I'd say McCaw is at least better than Jeremy Lin was for us last year, which isn't saying much.

Comment

I see JV won the battle of the ex’s over DeMar last night. It was actually an important game for the 8th seed. Memphis has been fun to watch this year
                            DeMar is having a fantastic stretch. I see that Aldridge has become more of a 3pt threat for them as well. So DeMar has more space to do his work in the mid-range/paint area, as Aldridge is leaking out to the 3pt line. Plus DeMar has become a really good playmaker. I think he leads the Spurs in assists.

As for Memphis, yeah they are a really fun team to watch. Very similar to Charlotte, but I like their vets more (JV and Crowder were good investments). JJJ has a really fast release for a big man. When Morant and JJJ age a bit, they will be a top tier team. Hope they make the playoffs so the Celtics get their mediocre pick this year instead of potential lottery pick next year.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Is there anyone on this board that likes McCaw. Like just one poster? I'm not really sure who you're going on about when you say to watch his game. I think everyone agrees he's either just mediocre or just plain sucks.

I'd say McCaw is at least better than Jeremy Lin was for us last year, which isn't saying much.
                              You’re good, you have great end of game summaries and you see the game for what it is, very much appreciate them.

The statistical data was for the consumption of that person with a first name Cole, lol.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

McCaw was the most common defender on Graham according to the same matchup data, spending about 50% more possessions on him than Davis did. It was a team effort to hold Graham to low production but McCaw had the most possessions on him. Graham hit a couple shots while McCaw was guarding him but the deterrence factor was still there with him taking so few shots (only 3 shots taken versus 4 shots over Davis in fewer minutes, and making or missing threes and even twos in small samples is mostly noise).
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X