Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

    too TRU

    #TT2020!!
    I can't wait to see what you post if we actually do sign TT. The prophecy fulfilled. I'm sure it will be epic.

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post
      Other than Cassius Stanley, here's another guy that intrigues me.

      https://www.nba.com/article/2020/07/...-draft-feature

      Well would you look at that. They got one of my guy. Malachi is going to be a good one. He's no Delon Wright. He's more like a little bigger version of FVV. High IQ player, good defender, can shoot the ball, great leader/playmaker. 3 years from now we could be talking about him as the best PG in the draft.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • The BEST player in this draft is Patrick Williams. I didn't think the Bulls would have the balls to draft him 4th overall but i'm glad they did. Most mocks had him going in the 8-12 range. He has Scottie Pippen written all over him.

        This was a great draft to be a Raptors and Bulls fan.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post

          Well would you look at that. They got one of my guy. Malachi is going to be a good one. He's no Delon Wright. He's more like a little bigger version of FVV. High IQ player, good defender, can shoot the ball, great leader/playmaker. 3 years from now we could be talking about him as the best PG in the draft.
          So a future Flynn and FVV back court?

          Comment


          • G__Deane wrote: View Post

            So a future Flynn and FVV back court?
            Well, I hope it's FVV as starting PG with Flynn as backup, with a lengthier and explosive SG that can take it to the paint and/or create his own shot. Flynn may develop into a combo guard option eventually, but we gotta see him for a year or two to determine that.
            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post

              So a future Flynn and FVV back court?
              No. He's going to be Fred's backup.

              PG is the second most important position in basketball. You're not going to win many basketball games if you don't have one. The Raptors are now set at the PG position for years. The MOST important position though(or I guess player) if you want to win a championship is a winger, a SG or a SF. A guy that can shoot and create his own shot. The Raptors don't have that guy. You're not winning a championship or go deep in the playoffs without that type of player. Why do the Bucks keep failing in the playoffs? because they don't have that guy.

              The guy I want to see the Raps target is Brad Beal.
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post

                I can't wait to see what you post if we actually do sign TT. The prophecy fulfilled. I'm sure it will be epic.
                IT would've been. But instead he's going to B$(#(N??!!??

                :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((

                At least he'll be here in time forrrr #BEAL2022 buuut

                Looks like

                #GIANNIS2021
                and
                #KAWHI 2021 will have to win without himmmm

                Instead #DD2021 becomes the next big chance to bring an (honorary) Canadian homeeee

                #TT2022
                #KAWHI202111111111

                Comment


                • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                  chance to bring an (honorary) Canadian homeeee

                  #TT2022
                  #KAWHI202111111111
                  Have you suffered a head injury? I don't remember you behaving this way before.

                  Comment


                  • Quirk wrote: View Post

                    Have you suffered a head injury? I don't remember you behaving this way before.
                    Okay, dude. Maybe I wasn't clear enough before: this type of comment is rude. I don't appreciate it. If you have a problem with the way I post, the DMs are much better suited for this. Please contact me there if you'd like to discuss this further, otherwise I'd prefer you keep comments like this to yourself in future.

                    #KAWHI2021

                    Comment


                    • NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

                      Okay, dude. Maybe I wasn't clear enough before: this type of comment is rude. I don't appreciate it. If you have a problem with the way I post, the DMs are much better suited for this. Please contact me there if you'd like to discuss this further, otherwise I'd prefer you keep comments like this to yourself in future.

                      #KAWHI2021
                      It's a joke, your recent spew of #KAWHI2021!!! and similar posts seem unlike your previous posts.

                      Comment


                      • Quirk wrote: View Post

                        It's a joke, your recent spew of #KAWHI2021!!! and similar posts seem unlike your previous posts.
                        Please check your DMs. Let's move on

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X