No announcement yet.

Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like our chances in second rd..I believe our first will get dealth..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      I like our chances in second rd..I believe our first will get dealth..
      Already predicting a Len Bias? Edgy
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Tankathon currently has the Raptors taking Paul Reed, a 6'9" junior forward from DePaul at #22, and Markus Howard a 5'11" senior PG from Marquette (shocking that the Raptors would be interested in a pint-sized PG)

SBNation has the Raptors taking Amar Sylla, a 6'9" 18-year old forward playing in Belgium who needs a lot of work offensively, but has drawn comparisons to Siakam for his agility and defensive prowess. Definitely seems like a Masai pick

NBADraft.net has the Raptors taking Tyrese Maxey, a freshman SG at Kentucky in Round 1, and Paul Ebua, a 6'7" forward playing in Italy

NBADraftroom.com has the Raptors taking N'Faly Dante, a 7'0 Center (7.5ft wingspan) at Oregon

Draftsite.com has the Raptors taking Zeke Nnaji, a 7'0 Center at Arizona

So.. all over the map
        I don't care as along as the dude has some swagger, grit and attitude lol

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

We've got a lot of open spots on the roster starting this summer.
          Oh right, Ibaka, Gasol, and FVV expiring...among others. Still not a lot of roster holes (ie glaring needs), not that that is how any draft should be approached. (Hoffa - where is he now?)

Comment

Memphis wins again - that Boston draft pick is currently sitting at #17 (Celtics currently have #17, #23, and #30)

Comment

Memphis wins again - that Boston draft pick is currently sitting at #17 (Celtics currently have #17, #23, and #30)
              Boston sitting #17, #25, and #30

Tankathon currently has the Raptors selecting Jahmi'us Ramsey, 6'4" freshman SG from Texas Tech with the #28 pick

Comment

Celtics just hoard picks and waste them. They had like 3 picks last draft and no one really stands out. I think they were better off trying to deal them.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Celtics just hoard picks and waste them. They had like 3 picks last draft and no one really stands out. I think they were better off trying to deal them.
                  And this time last year, Celtics fans were drooling over the Memphis pick being in the 7-10 range (it's protected 1-6)

Comment

So what's going to happen with the NBA draft now?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                      So what's going to happen with the NBA draft now?
                      Scouts will have to be making shit up and GM's will be dusting off those old lucky rabbits feet from the '80's.

Comment

Just ZOOM or Skype it.

Comment

Boston sitting #17, #25, and #30

Tankathon currently has the Raptors selecting Jahmi'us Ramsey, 6'4" freshman SG from Texas Tech with the #28 pick
                          But dont they draft 30th after they win the championship?

Comment

i feel like the less infromation other teams has only help us. We have been able to idenifiy diamionds in the rough and now we may be able to find someone who may have stood out in the tourney.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Oh right, Ibaka, Gasol, and FVV expiring...among others. Still not a lot of roster holes (ie glaring needs), not that that is how any draft should be approached. (Hoffa - where is he now?)
                              Wish they could sign both Ibaka and Gasol to 1 year deals But would they take that?
                              I see someone overpaying on FVV.

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Wish they could sign both Ibaka and Gasol to 1 year deals But would they take that?
                                I see someone overpaying on FVV.
                                Gasol has missed most of the season for what seemed like relatively minor injuries at the time. They seem to have morphed to nagging or more serious injuries. Any GM would either be an idiot or desperate to sign him for more than one year. I'm not in favour of running it all back again, the Raps need to upgrade if possible. Try to bring back Serge on a 1-2 year deal and you gotta sign FVV unless it gets crazy.

All in for Giannis next year.
                                Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Mar 31, 2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X