No announcement yet.

Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is LeBron's kid any good? should the Raps tank in his draft year?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

He’s 15 lol. Who the hell knows what he’ll end up becoming
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        He’s 15 lol. Who the hell knows what he’ll end up becoming
        He'll get drafted high just on name alone
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          Is LeBron's kid any good? should the Raps tank in his draft year?

Looks like he's not on Dad's special vitamins yet

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post

Rico Hines on Paul Watson, who has been attending Hines' summer workouts for the last couple of years after Watson signed a two-year, two-way contract with the Raptors:

"Oh, man, how dope is that, right? I mean, come on, man. Like, I just got chills thinking about that kid just now,” Hines said. “First of all, I love every kid that I work with. I truly do, man. And I love to see them finally start to get it. It’s such a dope thing to watch, man. It’s just like the best thing in the world because, you know, him not getting drafted, him having a good college career, being a rookie of the year in his conference, you know, he had big-time talent. He has big-time talent, man. He has worked with me the past summers. And the kid, he devoted himself this summer, guys. I mean, he really did....We worked on all the things that he needed to do, and he became more aggressive,” Hines said. “Because by nature, he can really hoop, he can do a lot of things, he can play-make, he’s extremely athletic, he can defend, he can make shots, but he’s just kind of laid-back, he lets the games come to him. But when he turns it on like he did right now … now you can kind of get a chance to see the certain things. And a lot of that is just his development.”

We can only hope.

https://theathletic.com/1824394/2020...aul-watson-jr/
            Watson have just finished 2nd in G-league MIP voting for the 2019-2020 season per Blake Murphy. Our team is stacked, so he won't crack the rotation but the kid can hoop...

2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

Comment

Working...
            X