Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Draft 2020

At least for the moment, the Raptors have both a first and second round pick in this year's draft.

Also a forum to talk about everything draft-related around the league

Masai in Europe scouting dudes. I don't really care about drafts though. Full of shit
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Tankathon currently has the Raptors taking Paul Reed, a 6'9" junior forward from DePaul at #22, and Markus Howard a 5'11" senior PG from Marquette (shocking that the Raptors would be interested in a pint-sized PG)

SBNation has the Raptors taking Amar Sylla, a 6'9" 18-year old forward playing in Belgium who needs a lot of work offensively, but has drawn comparisons to Siakam for his agility and defensive prowess. Definitely seems like a Masai pick

NBADraft.net has the Raptors taking Tyrese Maxey, a freshman SG at Kentucky in Round 1, and Paul Ebua, a 6'7" forward playing in Italy

NBADraftroom.com has the Raptors taking N'Faly Dante, a 7'0 Center (7.5ft wingspan) at Oregon

Draftsite.com has the Raptors taking Zeke Nnaji, a 7'0 Center at Arizona

So.. all over the map

Comment

Comment

Grist for the mill. Top ten international prospects.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Masai in Europe scouting dudes. I don't really care about drafts though. Full of shit
            Masai got Pascal with a late 1st pick, same with OG. I wouldn't mind more Pascals and OGs on the team.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Wow 2001 prospect.. We're scouting 38 year old potential draft picks now? I know Marc was essential to winning a chip last year, but come on now.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Wow 2001 prospect.. We're scouting 38 year old potential draft picks now? I know Marc was essential to winning a chip last year, but come on now.
                He was *born* in 2001. Doesn't that make you feel old?

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Masai got Pascal with a late 1st pick, same with OG. I wouldn't mind more Pascals and OGs on the team.
                  If the team gets too good, there goes all the drama.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Nah I got that but I'm not bothering researching it anymore that's all i'm saying

Comment

Nah I got that but I'm not bothering researching it anymore that's all i'm saying
                      Fair enough. Pascal was definitely out of nowhere. But OG I had pegged for a while before the draft as a "pray he drops" target.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Tolzman, and Masai have done so well at drafting its hard to even bother trying to look at Draft Prospect IMO. In the beginning we kept doubting picks and they kept proving us wrong (Minus Bruno). Although i was on record of wanting Sabonis over Poetl with that 9th pick. Even though i guess it doesn't matter anymore we probably would have deatl Sabonis too or liked him enough to throw in pascal instead. Our draft team can do no wrong
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Until I looked it up just now I’d forgotten that Hernandez was our first draft pick since OG. Signing Davis definitely filled that void of rookie signings lol

I’ll trust anyone that the team picks, assuming we keep our picks
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

We’re so well set up to get those rich-get-richer picks a la Spurs now. We’re not needy so can focus in on getting the right guy for what we’re trying to do throughout the program.

We don’t have a lot of roster room though, but presumably will in the summer of ‘21. So maybe draft and stash rears it’s head.

Bottomline, we’re in a good place.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              We’re so well set up to get those rich-get-richer picks a la Spurs now. We’re not needy so can focus in on getting the right guy for what we’re trying to do throughout the program.

We don’t have a lot of roster room though, but presumably will in the summer of ‘21. So maybe draft and stash rears it’s head.

Bottomline, we’re in a good place.
                              We've got a lot of open spots on the roster starting this summer.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X