No announcement yet.

Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the draft combine will be starting next week. It's going to be a different experience evaluating players through video and virtual drills especially if prospects can't enter Canada for in person evaluation. I would imagine we won't know who which prospects the raptors are looking at?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

When the games get tight, Nurse sees Lowry and FVV as 40MPG players, so that’s a paltry 16 backcourt minutes to split between Powell, TD, Watson and Thomas.

The main reason Powell and TD even got half-decent minutes this year was because Lowry and FVV were injured.

Not a lot of minutes to go around at the guard spots.
      And let's not forget McCaw

Comment

• Tyler bey or Robert Woodard I am leaning more towards Robert

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Tyler bey or Robert Woodard I am leaning more towards Robert
          Yeah at our range I want Woodard

Comment

• Id re-sign Marc to a 1+1 team option for cheap. He might do it and we could hold him if we dont get greek. Also sign Boucher.

let fred walk. Id rather have TD/Thomas platooning at sg

Not sure how but try to get a pick about 22nd and get pg Jahmius Ramsey. Hed be a good protege to Lowry. Someone mentioned Paul Reed he looks good with our pick

lowry/td/ramsey
            td/thomas
            og/norm
            pascal/og/reed
            marc/boucher

depending on price bring back hollis jefferson hes a good utility player

that lineup is as good as last year imo and financial flexibility is there to add greek

Comment

• I think we’d still be in the playoffs if thomas and td got more burn. TD shot over 50% deep when he played 24+ minutes and we know what thomas can do. 3pt dry spells killed us

Comment

• So the Celtics are projected to be in the luxury tax and have 3 first round picks this draft. Could see them selling a draft pick. Or they may have to trade Hayward.

Comment

• Rumours ujiri is after lamelo ball?

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                    So the Celtics are projected to be in the luxury tax and have 3 first round picks this draft. Could see them selling a draft pick. Or they may have to trade Hayward.
                    Trading Hayward makes a lot of sense for Boston, they have a lot of wing players and not enough shots to go around. Not sure who is going to take on that big contract with all of his injury concerns though.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Rumours ujiri is after lamelo ball?
                      nah he's after Rokas Jokubaitis
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Other than Cassius Stanley, here's another guy that intrigues me.

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/07/...-draft-feature

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Other than Cassius Stanley, here's another guy that intrigues me.

Looks to have a quick release from deep, and also a tight handle and good touch around the rim with both right and left hands, which is kinda rare for rookies. I wish these PG highlights also showed playmaking on pick on rolls. If he's got an instinct for that (finding his bigs & wings), and defensive footwork, he would be a good pick. Not nearly as fast and athletic but his outside release and the way he approaches the paint reminds of DeAaron fox on his rookie year. About the same height and weight.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                            Rumours ujiri is after lamelo ball?
                            Maybe Trudeau could do something useful and ban his father at the border.....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Other than Cassius Stanley, here's another guy that intrigues me.

He reminds me of a skinnier FVV. Short, quick guard that isn't particularly athletic or explosive.

Comment

• these guys will not get drafted by Raps. They failed the test. Raptors never leak info
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X