Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Some people on twitter speculating that the Raptors are going after a kid named Jordan Nwora

Nigerian from Buffalo. 22 year old wing that can shoot 3's and play a little defense:

Tankathon.com has him going 33.
    If they want this guy I'd rather they try to reach him up with 2nd round pick than reach him down with the 29th. Maybe try to offer "cash considerations" (if that's still a thing) and the 59th pick to a team with a mid 2nd round pick and try to get him that way, if that's really who they want. Could be his cousin randomly putting stuff on twitter though, who knows

Comment

• Hey.. with the draft being virtual tonight - will that mean that Woj and Shams will find out who's being drafted as the same time as the rest of us for a change?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

We've got a lot of open spots on the roster starting this summer.
        i was also hoping for OG that draft... and the year that Michael porter was on the board I was hoping we would move up for him but we didn't but thats ok

Comment

• Williams going #4 to Chicago - Tankathon and the Ringer had him at #7 to Detroit, CBS had him going #12

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

If they want this guy I'd rather they try to reach him up with 2nd round pick than reach him down with the 29th. Maybe try to offer "cash considerations" (if that's still a thing) and the 59th pick to a team with a mid 2nd round pick and try to get him that way, if that's really who they want. Could be his cousin randomly putting stuff on twitter though, who knows
            I have a feeling he will be drafted before 29.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Williams going #4 to Chicago - Tankathon and the Ringer had him at #7 to Detroit, CBS had him going #12
              I don’t know who any of these players are but this guy looks like a massive project for fourth overall.

Comment

• I would try and get Avdija or Killian Hayes if I was masai. Dangle Norm and our pick.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  I would try and get Avdija or Killian Hayes if I was masai. Dangle Norm and our pick.
                  Well.. looks like Hayes is heading to the Motor City, who need an actual point guard.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    I would try and get Avdija or Killian Hayes if I was masai. Dangle Norm and our pick.
                    Still waiting for that surprise trade from any team really.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Still waiting for that surprise trade from any team really.
                      Guessing you'll see a few trades of picks after the draft (since the NBA doesn't announce trades during the draft). Especially in the teens, when a team realizes that someone they want is still on the board.

Comment

• Knicks draft a PF.
                        Didn’t they sign eleven of them last season. lol

(he’s highly rated though.)

Comment

• Chatter about Minny trading a pick for Rubio. OKC stocking picks.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Chatter about Minny trading a pick for Rubio. OKC stocking picks.
                            good for both teams. So far there hasn't been a bad trade (except for the bucks trading for Jrue probably)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Knicks draft a PF.

They also have Portis and Randle on the roster as PF - would expect one of them to possibly be dealt.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Knicks draft a PF.

And a home town guy, he shouldn't get booed.

Comment

Working...
                                X