Everything Draft 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    I'm going to take a guess that the Raptors select Kaleb Wesson with their 2nd Round Pick
    Or.. Paul Ebua

After watching Cameroonian-Italian forward Paul Eboua work out in Santa Barbara, it's safe to say he is among the draft's most physically impressive prospects. Standing 6-foot-8 with a 7-foot-3 wingspan and a shredded frame, Eboua has all the tools teams look for in a forward prospect, though his game is still very much evolving. Eboua, who played 18 games in the Italian 1st Division last season, is progressing as a perimeter shooter in 1-on-0 situations. The 20-year-old decided to keep his name in the 2020 draft with an eye on finding a situation where he can develop, most likely by playing consistent minutes in the G League. - Schmitz

Sound familiar?

Comment

• Like most of the picks in this draft.. no clue if he'll pan out. Don't like that he's 6'1. Wish we could get a PG that had some height. Looks to have a nose for defense which is what we always seem to go after.

Will do some youtube deep dives tomorrow when I have more time on my hands.

Comment

• Golden State have selected two guards in the second round - insurance policies for Klay?

Comment

• Is it me or did philly take every pick projected to the raptors

Comment

• So I turned on YouTube while waiting for our next pick why on earth did we draft Flynn when we have Matt Thomas? In the playoffs he is going to be hunted! Is there a trade in the works? I don’t get it

Comment

• Cassius Winston was drafted at #53 and Cassius Stanley at #54...

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                So I turned on YouTube while waiting for our next pick why on earth did we draft Flynn when we have Matt Thomas? In the playoffs he is going to be hunted! Is there a trade in the works? I don’t get it
                Sounds like our staff scouted him intensively... looks like they see something they like.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                  Cassius Winston was drafted at #53 and Cassius Stanley at #54...
                  Thus ending the great Cassius rush of 2020.

Comment

• Hi guys! I was charlesnba23 before, don't know if some remember me! It's been quite a while! Happy to be back and tonight is a good night to be back! Did not check every post before, but I'm happy with the pick! I hope Mané is an option at 59! And you guys?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                      Hi guys! I was charlesnba23 before, don't know if some remember me! It's been quite a while! Happy to be back and tonight is a good night to be back! Did not check every post before, but I'm happy with the pick! I hope Mané is an option at 59! And you guys?
                      Welcome Back!

Comment

• If you weren't a fan of the first round pick, you might not be a fan of the second round pick

Comment

• Another guard. Humm wonder if this is foreshadowing or just 2 guys that bobby and masai liked
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Longest commercial break ever wtf

who we get?

Comment

• Note that there'll probably be a bunch of signings in the hours overnight for guys that didn't get drafted - or, like TDII, told teams not to draft them after a certain point

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Longest commercial break ever wtf

who we get?
                                Another guard. Dwayne Casey punching air rn.

Comment

Working...
                                X