• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Longest commercial break ever wtf

who we get?
    Jalen Harris - Shooting Guard from Nevada

Comment

• Flynn will be the running mate to Montrez in Toronto which Lou Will was in the LA. Flynn with his pick 'n roll offense and all.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Sounds like our staff scouted him intensively... looks like they see something they like.
        I see what they see I get it but he is still a under sized guard. You could be Lowry Fred chris Paul that doesn’t change the fact that the playoffs are a different animal 2 years - 10 years out. This doesn’t feel like a MU pick for some reason

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

I see what they see I get it but he is still a under sized guard. You could be Lowry Fred chris Paul that doesn’t change the fact that the playoffs are a different animal 2 years - 10 years out. This doesn’t feel like a MU pick for some reason
          yeah i was hoping for more range but I guess skill is better

Comment

• Looks like after Bruno debacle we won't get surprise low floor high potential players lol
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Flynn will be the running mate to Montrez in Toronto which Lou Will was in the LA. Flynn with his pick 'n roll offense and all.
              Kind of what I'm thinking too. With no bigs targeted in the draft signing a youngish big makes sense. Plus we desperately need finishing ability around the rim.

No opinions on Harris, curious to see how UFA pans out.

Comment

• Can I put it out there Jalen Harris is 6’2 shooting guard wtf are we doing?

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Can I put it out there Jalen Harris is 6’2 shooting guard wtf are we doing?
                    Think he is 6'5. Put up 21 a game last year. Seems like a scoring 2 guard
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Think he is 6'5. Put up 21 a game last year. Seems like a scoring 2 guard
                      Check the combine let’s give him 6’3

Comment

• The picks look alright on their own I guess, but roster is unbalanced now. Too many guards, too few frontcourt players. That's usually indicative of moves coming up...

I can't believe the sixers snagged Paul Reed at 58. That's the guy I was hoping for with our second pick, he's gonna give other teams trouble.

Comment

Can I put it out there Jalen Harris is 6’2 shooting guard wtf are we doing?
                          Checking on youtube and there's actually another young Jalen Harris out there right now who's a pg.
                          Maybe that's what you're looking at? (Seems like you know your draftees so perhaps that's not the case...)

For ours, he appears to be a 6'4/6'5 SG, according to most outlets I've seen - and put up great scoring numbers as well as pretty great rebounding and assist numbers at SG.

(edit --- looking further, his height really is listed all over the map lol.)
                          Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Nov 19, 2020, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• lol yikes
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

lol yikes
                              jokes...

Nice deep dive find!

Was curious what to make of that. The skull in particular. ... why dead? lol

On that day -- Toronto All Star Game...

If that was Jalen's first time hearing that, he should get prepared to hear a lot of it.
                              Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Nov 19, 2020, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Man the Flynn kid's gotta a LOT of range for a college player, wowzers. Quick release too for that age.

I know this probably won't ever happen, but can you imagine FVV, Thomas and the Flynn kid on the court at the same time for a sec? The floor would be spaced out as a football field. You add a strong high-power wing that's good a kicking out laser passes to these guys after collapsing the defence (Giannis/Lebron style), and it would rain for days.

Comment

Working...
                                X