Lots of deals happening at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Robert Woodard goes to Sacramento - poor Robert

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    The marketing geniuses of the Raptors could have had a field day with the #38 pick by the Pistons - "Saber Lee"

Edit: Apparently it's "Saben Lee" - Shams with the typo

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    From CBS Sports

29. Toronto Raptors: PG Malachi Flynn, San Diego State

This pick made a lot of sense when many thought Fred VanVleet would leave Toronto. I love Flynn. He's polished and smart and a proven winner, and he's particularly great in pick-and-roll offense. Grade: B+

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Ringer's analysis of the Raptors' pick:
    Flynn is one month away from being 1 month away.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

i actually like J-Rich. He was just lost in the shuffle in Philly. Play good defense and can play a defined role. he will be a good outlet off the ball for Luka and can take the best perimeter play on defense think its a smart move for dallas
    Yeah hes much better in Dallas than that dumpster fire in Philly. I imagine they just wanted something back for Butler but man he was not what they needed.

With some of these trades I'm a bit surprised Norm wasn't dealt for a pick - I wonder if Masai and co just didn't like the draft. Seems like a great chance to get value for a guy who has one more year with little chance of being resigned. Lot of trades for Norm-types.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Ringer's analysis of the Raptors' pick:

Never bet against Masai Ujiri in the draft. There’s always an experienced college point guard who exceeded expectations toward the end of the first round, and Flynn checks every one of those boxes. He’s a well-rounded player with no holes in his game and the ability to contribute right away on both ends of the floor. The comparisons to Fred VanVleet might be a stretch, but they are also inevitable.

Grade: A

Leave a comment:

replied
    I know nothing about Malachi Flynn, but always trust in Masai and Bobby. Wonder if he's a Davis replacement

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Early thoughts on Flynn and Thomas on the floor together? Splash bros 2.0?😂

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    I am disappointed but welcome to the new raptor

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Another good move for Philly. Morey dismantling that mess Brand put together.
    i actually like J-Rich. He was just lost in the shuffle in Philly. Play good defense and can play a defined role. he will be a good outlet off the ball for Luka and can take the best perimeter play on defense think its a smart move for dallas

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Curry will really help their guard play.
    Taking Brand to school.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    J-Rich to dallas

Curry will really help their guard play.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Tillman with the SRP?
    Tillman goes to Memphis at #35

Leave a comment:

Working...
X