X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nah I got that but I'm not bothering researching it anymore that's all i'm saying
    Fair enough. Pascal was definitely out of nowhere. But OG I had pegged for a while before the draft as a "pray he drops" target.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Masai got Pascal with a late 1st pick, same with OG. I wouldn't mind more Pascals and OGs on the team.
    Nah I got that but I'm not bothering researching it anymore that's all i'm saying

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Masai got Pascal with a late 1st pick, same with OG. I wouldn't mind more Pascals and OGs on the team.
    If the team gets too good, there goes all the drama.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Wow 2001 prospect.. We're scouting 38 year old potential draft picks now? I know Marc was essential to winning a chip last year, but come on now.
    He was *born* in 2001. Doesn't that make you feel old?

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Wow 2001 prospect.. We're scouting 38 year old potential draft picks now? I know Marc was essential to winning a chip last year, but come on now.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Masai in Europe scouting dudes. I don't really care about drafts though. Full of shit

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Grist for the mill. Top ten international prospects.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Tankathon currently has the Raptors taking Paul Reed, a 6'9" junior forward from DePaul at #22, and Markus Howard a 5'11" senior PG from Marquette (shocking that the Raptors would be interested in a pint-sized PG)

SBNation has the Raptors taking Amar Sylla, a 6'9" 18-year old forward playing in Belgium who needs a lot of work offensively, but has drawn comparisons to Siakam for his agility and defensive prowess. Definitely seems like a Masai pick

NBADraft.net has the Raptors taking Tyrese Maxey, a freshman SG at Kentucky in Round 1, and Paul Ebua, a 6'7" forward playing in Italy

NBADraftroom.com has the Raptors taking N'Faly Dante, a 7'0 Center (7.5ft wingspan) at Oregon

Draftsite.com has the Raptors taking Zeke Nnaji, a 7'0 Center at Arizona

So.. all over the map

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Masai in Europe scouting dudes. I don't really care about drafts though. Full of shit

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    started a topic Everything Draft 2020

Everything Draft 2020

At least for the moment, the Raptors have both a first and second round pick in this year's draft.

Also a forum to talk about everything draft-related around the league
Working...
X