Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint
    replied
    This game wasn't on Siakam (who just came back from injury), Lowry or any of the starters for that matter. It was on Nurse for again insisting on giving McCaw 20+ minutes. It's a 1 point game that could have gone either way, but he decided to maintain McCaw on the floor again for long stretches, so he finished with 20 minutes, so-so defence, and grand total of 2pts, 2 assists and a -18. That's gonna kill us in a lot of games, even when we have some cushion.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    so they went 6-6 in last 12 games. Not great not terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    No..I would not trade OG, everyone just stop, Demar is good player, but regular season player, playoffs..well we know the history, we would of never won with him and that's fact..so plz just stop with Demar crap, I like him as player, but raptors have turned that chapter..no thanks..As for OG..his gotta be more aggressive, not sure what makes him tick, coach maybe should call him out, plus coach gotta play him, enough of 25 minutes, give McCaw minutes 2 OG..anyway his 22..Kawli was brutal offensive at that age also, until light bulb went off, hopefully he turns 2 light also, not saying his kawli, but similarities are there..same personalaties..we will c, but dont trade him..it would be a mistake.
    I would not trade OG, but, man I think he could use more than a light bulb. He seems to lack the coordination, timing or something along those lines. He tries to create on post-ops but that typically leads to a turnover. For a guy with hops, I've never seen him finish on an ally-oop play. Is it timing? He could also be a strong rebounder at both ends but seems to lack the aggressiveness needed to fight for position. He is a good defender and better than avg. 3P shooter. He's 22 with another year left on his rookie deal. Next year will be a big year for OG.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Nurse sounded a bit rattled after tonights loss. Kinda quick to reach for the new players in line-up excuse. Pointed out Kyle's had good looks on 3's and shots not dropping during 17 - 0 tun. Also poor help defense contributing to a lay-up line. Having Kyle on DeMar didn't work out well for Raptors. Mentioned bench use extended due to minute restrictions. Hard to explain Siakam coming out in 1Q and scoring a bunch then for whatever reason totally shuts down in the 2H. Whenever he starts doing a tribute to Dirk Nowitzke with the 1 foot step back jumper things are going south. At games end, he was bailed out with a foul call on a missed 4' jump hook, missed a free throe then missed a lay-up to tie. This year is showing us the areas where Pascal needs to improve on if he wants to reach the closer status.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Patrick McCaw was minus - 18 on the floor..I dont get it, this guy is @#$%...stop play him..

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Lol so you wouldn't trade a player who plays like an idiot for a perennial all star?
    Been there, done that no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied

DeRozan doesn't have to be #1 option.

As for OG, I don't see that "potential". I see potential in Davis, even though he was shit tonight. OG? nah.
    OG plays defence and he's still young ....have patience ...DeRozan ...we had enough patience with him and it didn't work out ..get over it

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Definitely beat themselves tonight. Poor defense on the perimeter, no resistance in the paint, tonnes of missed shots, questionable shot selection, questionable rotations in the fourth, lack of effort once they got a big lead.

That’s the kind of loss you regret in March.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    No..I would not trade OG, everyone just stop, Demar is good player, but regular season player, playoffs..well we know the history, we would of never won with him and that's fact..so plz just stop with Demar crap, I like him as player, but raptors have turned that chapter..no thanks..As for OG..his gotta be more aggressive, not sure what makes him tick, coach maybe should call him out, plus coach gotta play him, enough of 25 minutes, give McCaw minutes 2 OG..anyway his 22..Kawli was brutal offensive at that age also, until light bulb went off, hopefully he turns 2 light also, not saying his kawli, but similarities are there..same personalaties..we will c, but dont trade him..it would be a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

No We've done this before. We know how this ends... Rather lose in the 2nd round with young guy with potential. Then lose in the 2nd round in embarrassment. We're Champs now im not looking for ways too always be #2 in the conference.
    DeRozan doesn't have to be #1 option.

As for OG, I don't see that "potential". I see potential in Davis, even though he was shit tonight. OG? nah.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

weak... you just made all your takes mean squat. You must be what 12? 13 maybe?
    That would imply that any of his takes ever meant squat

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied

Lol so you wouldn't trade a player who plays like an idiot for a perennial all star?
    DeMar ? been there done that ...failed experiment ...even the Spurs are looking to ship him out ...they probably will

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied

No We've done this before. We know how this ends... Rather lose in the 2nd round with young guy with potential. Then lose in the 2nd round in embarrassment. We're Champs now im not looking for ways too always be #2 in the conference.
    ya so let's just blow it up ..and go for in a couple of years when there will be a plerheroa of game changers available

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yer colours have been clear since yer first post. Not only are you fukkin stupid and annoying, yer also a bigot.

Wonder if yer salty that you were wrong every single round when you flatly and wrongly counted the Raptors out. Weakass bish. Hope you don’t allow yourself any pleasure in that chip, as you’re at best a fake fan.

But hey, it’s 2020...

whateverx2019,
    not a fake fan ..want what's best for the team which is to blow it up this year

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X