No announcement yet.

Game 39: San Antonio Spurs 105 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is 100% on Nick Nurse. Just pure idiotic coaching. Up 17 late in the 3rd and for whatever reason decided to put a lineup of Boucher, RHJ, Thomas, Davis and McCaw. Who the fuck is going to score? Nurse COMPLETELY iced his team.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bad loss again..Portland was bad, this is bad, raps need 2 make that trade..say..oh oh..there serious, kinda like kawli deal, why did Beal have 2 sign that extension..he would of been perfect..I honestly dont know, what we can get get say..yup were a contender..maybe bogdan from Sacramento..Igodala, not sure..man this sucks..Kawli was perfect..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• yah nurse was stupid tonight....made a bad choice then pop pounced on it...got schooled

Comment

• Brutal fucking 4Q. Stop with the excuses Leo...Not sure what Pascal did in 2H? Missed crucial free thru and lay-up at end of game, then fly by D on Bellinelli on last 3. Scores 12 points in 1Q then 3 points the rest of the game. Seen this show a lot this season. First game back OK,Didn't bother Norm who made some big shots.

Comment

• siakam also made a bad choice...tried to be hero, but he doesnt shoot 3s well and had 2 guys on him...could have passed to lowry or powell...but ultimately...this is nurse's fault

Comment

• anyway, time to trade away the key guys eventually, have a horrible next season, and hopefully get giannis 2 next, next season

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                This is 100% on Nick Nurse. Just pure idiotic coaching. Up 17 late in the 3rd and for whatever reason decided to put a lineup of Boucher, RHJ, Thomas, Davis and McCaw. Who the fuck is going to score? Nurse COMPLETELY iced his team.
                Yeah, Nurse is untouchable, but he messed up tonight. That lineup was almost disrespectful, considering you’re coaching against Pop.

To top it off, he left McCaw in with the starters and let him be a primary or secondary ball handler instead of Pascal. That killed the spacing and any chance at gaining a rhythm on offense.

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                  anyway, time to trade away the key guys eventually, have a horrible next season, and hopefully get giannis 2 next, next season
                  genius bruh

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

genius bruh
                      indeed!

Comment

• to be clear, when I said key guys, I meant the guys who have expiring contracts...ibaka, lowry, gasol

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
                          to be clear, when I said key guys, I meant the guys who have expiring contracts...ibaka, lowry, gasol
                          to be clear, I should’ve used pink font.

Comment

• Complain about Nurse and the bench, however we missed a ton if shots in the 4Q and Fuck we gave up 36 points and many of those were lay-ups.. That was worse than the Portland loss. Blown leads, It's happening with too much regularity.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                              Complain about Nurse and the bench, however we missed a ton if shots in the 4Q and Fuck we gave up 36 points and many of those were lay-ups.. That was worse than the Portland loss. Blown leads, It's happening with too much regularity.
                              nurse was at fault today ..17 - 0? time outs to no avail ?
                              Last edited by whateverx2019; Sun Jan 12, 2020, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Also, I don't understand the fascination with McCaw. The only thing he does well is handle the ball. If Nurse is looking for another ball handler with FVV out, then why not use Powell? or even Davis?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X