No announcement yet.

Game 39: San Antonio Spurs 105 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough loss. Terrible defense during that Spurs run.. no idea why Lowry was covering DeRozan when he was flying by him and getting the friendly whistle. Siakam was pretty bad. On both ends. Offensively he was just uncomfortable. Can't be rust because he was on fire to start the game. Something got in his head.

The bench "mob" was terrible. TD had another bad night, although ended up +3 some how. RHJ was okay. Boucher was meh. Got posterized by DeMar.

Serge was active and got a lot of boards. Big 3 to tie it after the Spurs went up by 9. Could have been better defensively too.

And of course McCaw was the player of the game for the Spurs. -18 and felt like it. Can't run an offense, and is not a guy you have to worry about. I get that Pascal and probably Norm were on minute restrictions, but McCaw is a serious issue IMO. We shouldn't have had to have Fred out there for Nurse to get the hint. When you start bleeding points you have to make adjustments. It really sucks that TD had a bad game. The trust is razor thin with him and the Coach. And games like tonight are going to keep him stapled to the bench.

Comment

• I'd love to have DeMar back on the team. Give them OG or Powell, I don't care. The ONLY untouchable is Siakam.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote:

ya pinks for gay people
        weak... you just made all your takes mean squat. You must be what 12? 13 maybe?
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          I'd love to have DeMar back on the team. Give them OG or Powell, I don't care. The ONLY untouchable is Siakam.
          Lol i would take a break from this following the team so closely if we traded O.G for Demar.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol i would take a break from this following the team so closely if we traded O.G for Demar.
            Lol so you wouldn't trade a player who plays like an idiot for a perennial all star?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote:

ya pinks for gay people
              Yer colours have been clear since yer first post. Not only are you fukkin stupid and annoying, yer also a bigot.

Wonder if yer salty that you were wrong every single round when you flatly and wrongly counted the Raptors out. Weakass bish. Hope you don’t allow yourself any pleasure in that chip, as you’re at best a fake fan.

But hey, it’s 2020...

whateverx2019,

Comment

• How many times did OG drove to the hoop tonight or post up and get his shot blocked/turn the ball over? dude needs to use his fucking brain.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol so you wouldn't trade a player who plays like an idiot for a perennial all star?
                  No We've done this before. We know how this ends... Rather lose in the 2nd round with young guy with potential. Then lose in the 2nd round in embarrassment. We're Champs now im not looking for ways too always be #2 in the conference.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yer colours have been clear since yer first post. Not only are you fukkin stupid and annoying, yer also a bigot.

Wonder if yer salty that you were wrong every single round when you flatly and wrongly counted the Raptors out. Weakass bish. Hope you don’t allow yourself any pleasure in that chip, as you’re at best a fake fan.

But hey, it’s 2020...

whateverx2019,
                    not a fake fan ..want what's best for the team which is to blow it up this year

Comment

No We've done this before. We know how this ends... Rather lose in the 2nd round with young guy with potential. Then lose in the 2nd round in embarrassment. We're Champs now im not looking for ways too always be #2 in the conference.
                      ya so let's just blow it up ..and go for in a couple of years when there will be a plerheroa of game changers available

Comment

DeMar ? been there done that ...failed experiment ...even the Spurs are looking to ship him out ...they probably will

Comment

weak... you just made all your takes mean squat. You must be what 12? 13 maybe?
                          That would imply that any of his takes ever meant squat

Comment

DeRozan doesn't have to be #1 option.

As for OG, I don't see that "potential". I see potential in Davis, even though he was shit tonight. OG? nah.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• No..I would not trade OG, everyone just stop, Demar is good player, but regular season player, playoffs..well we know the history, we would of never won with him and that's fact..so plz just stop with Demar crap, I like him as player, but raptors have turned that chapter..no thanks..As for OG..his gotta be more aggressive, not sure what makes him tick, coach maybe should call him out, plus coach gotta play him, enough of 25 minutes, give McCaw minutes 2 OG..anyway his 22..Kawli was brutal offensive at that age also, until light bulb went off, hopefully he turns 2 light also, not saying his kawli, but similarities are there..same personalaties..we will c, but dont trade him..it would be a mistake.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Definitely beat themselves tonight. Poor defense on the perimeter, no resistance in the paint, tonnes of missed shots, questionable shot selection, questionable rotations in the fourth, lack of effort once they got a big lead.

That’s the kind of loss you regret in March.

Comment

Working...
                                X