Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

DeRozan doesn't have to be #1 option.

As for OG, I don't see that "potential". I see potential in Davis, even though he was shit tonight. OG? nah.
    OG plays defence and he's still young ....have patience ...DeRozan ...we had enough patience with him and it didn't work out ..get over it

Comment

Lol so you wouldn't trade a player who plays like an idiot for a perennial all star?
      Been there, done that no thanks.

Comment

• Patrick McCaw was minus - 18 on the floor..I dont get it, this guy is @#$%...stop play him..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Nurse sounded a bit rattled after tonights loss. Kinda quick to reach for the new players in line-up excuse. Pointed out Kyle's had good looks on 3's and shots not dropping during 17 - 0 tun. Also poor help defense contributing to a lay-up line. Having Kyle on DeMar didn't work out well for Raptors. Mentioned bench use extended due to minute restrictions. Hard to explain Siakam coming out in 1Q and scoring a bunch then for whatever reason totally shuts down in the 2H. Whenever he starts doing a tribute to Dirk Nowitzke with the 1 foot step back jumper things are going south. At games end, he was bailed out with a foul call on a missed 4' jump hook, missed a free throe then missed a lay-up to tie. This year is showing us the areas where Pascal needs to improve on if he wants to reach the closer status.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            No..I would not trade OG, everyone just stop, Demar is good player, but regular season player, playoffs..well we know the history, we would of never won with him and that's fact..so plz just stop with Demar crap, I like him as player, but raptors have turned that chapter..no thanks..As for OG..his gotta be more aggressive, not sure what makes him tick, coach maybe should call him out, plus coach gotta play him, enough of 25 minutes, give McCaw minutes 2 OG..anyway his 22..Kawli was brutal offensive at that age also, until light bulb went off, hopefully he turns 2 light also, not saying his kawli, but similarities are there..same personalaties..we will c, but dont trade him..it would be a mistake.
            I would not trade OG, but, man I think he could use more than a light bulb. He seems to lack the coordination, timing or something along those lines. He tries to create on post-ops but that typically leads to a turnover. For a guy with hops, I've never seen him finish on an ally-oop play. Is it timing? He could also be a strong rebounder at both ends but seems to lack the aggressiveness needed to fight for position. He is a good defender and better than avg. 3P shooter. He's 22 with another year left on his rookie deal. Next year will be a big year for OG.

Comment

• so they went 6-6 in last 12 games. Not great not terrible.

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This game wasn't on Siakam (who just came back from injury), Lowry or any of the starters for that matter. It was on Nurse for again insisting on giving McCaw 20+ minutes. It's a 1 point game that could have gone either way, but he decided to maintain McCaw on the floor again for long stretches, so he finished with 20 minutes, so-so defence, and grand total of 2pts, 2 assists and a -18. That's gonna kill us in a lot of games, even when we have some cushion.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  so they went 6-6 in last 12 games. Not great not terrible.
                  Yeah considering all the injuries, that's at least staying with the head above the water playing .500 ball. The full roster was playing ~.700.

Another thing: we lost 10 games since Dec first. 5 out of these 10 L's were either within 2pts or went to OT. No moral victories of course, but they're a hair from having a much better record

Comment

I said after the detroit game id be happy if we just played 500 till we got the gang back. So guess we should be content. Just frustrating when we gave 2 away this week. could easily be 8-4. Now we gotta crush the rest of the month the schedules pretty easy. We have a decent shot to be the 2 seed by the time the calender flips. Can't give away any more games in such a tight race
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Been there, done that no thanks.
                      precisely

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        This game wasn't on Siakam (who just came back from injury), Lowry or any of the starters for that matter. It was on Nurse for again insisting on giving McCaw 20+ minutes. It's a 1 point game that could have gone either way, but he decided to maintain McCaw on the floor again for long stretches, so he finished with 20 minutes, so-so defence, and grand total of 2pts, 2 assists and a -18. That's gonna kill us in a lot of games, even when we have some cushion.
                        Totally and I’ve seen posts blaming Lowry and Siakam with OG as the consolation prize. Goodness gracious.

Nurse as usual just cannot help himself playing McCaw. As I stated earlier, it is so annoying to see McCaw as the last bench player pulled out of that rotation during that San Antonio run. This coach’s belief and trust to McCaw is out of this world, case in point...McCaw subbed one of the starters in the dying 4 seconds of the game.

This is no longer about the injury excuse...this is more of a fanaticism by a coach of a very very flawed player, ffs.

Masai and Webster should step in because we are losing WINNABLE games.

McCaw’s defense is the main issue here, defensive schemes even how innovative it is, if a single player of five does not buy into it...it ruins it. But some reason, Nurse see it so differently. To top that, McCaw does not fight for rebounds and 50/50 balls. A total deadweight defensively and offensively, very inconsistent.

Comment

• Please get Patrick McCaw off my basketball team.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'd love to have DeMar back on the team. Give them OG or Powell, I don't care. The ONLY untouchable is Siakam.
                            Oh my god no. The team gets significantly worse with DeMar subbed for OG. No thanks.

Powell, sure. DeMar as an off the bench scorer has always been the role he would be able to play on a contender. Doubt he'd be especially interested in such a role though.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Sneaky Chernobyl reference Mixx

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Please get Patrick McCaw off my basketball team.
                                PLEASE. I truly think that's the only way Nurse will stop playing him. It's sooooo frustrating
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X