Game 39: San Antonio Spurs 105 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Please get Patrick McCaw off my basketball team.
    I think the only person who still wants Patrick on the team is Claw Reborn... can’t remember for sure but I think he loves McCaw.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I think the only person who still wants Patrick on the team is Claw Reborn... can’t remember for sure but I think he loves McCaw.
      he said he was ordering a home, away and city edition McCaw jersey.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Gilgeous Alexander 20/20/10 last night. Canadian was the youngest ever to record a triple dbl incl 20 rebounds

He joins only one other Cdn ever to record a tpl dbl ever (Steve Nash only had three in his entire career).

"Gilgeous-Alexander is the fourth second-year player in NBA history to register a 20-20 triple-double. He joins Shaquille O’Neal, Charles Barkley and Oscar Robertson. The only other guard to have a 20-20 triple-double in the last 30 seasons is former Thunder star Russell Westbrook."
        Last edited by G__Deane; Tue Jan 14, 2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

he said he was ordering a home, away and city edition McCaw jersey.
          McClaw Reborn

Comment

• I will pay fo his lap dances at BrassRail on game nights just to get him off the floor

Comment

• Interesting. What if it had been a one point game the other way? Would they have rescinded it? (courtesy of J Lew)

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Interesting. What if it had been a one point game the other way? Would they have rescinded it? (courtesy of J Lew)

Im pretty sure this only mean he doesn't need to pay the fine of the technical, and his technical foul count is down one (I think you get suspended for accumulating 15). No changes to boxscore

Comment

Working...
                X