Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    How many times did OG drove to the hoop tonight or post up and get his shot blocked/turn the ball over? dude needs to use his fucking brain.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    whateverx2019 wrote:

ya pinks for gay people
    Yer colours have been clear since yer first post. Not only are you fukkin stupid and annoying, yer also a bigot.

Wonder if yer salty that you were wrong every single round when you flatly and wrongly counted the Raptors out. Weakass bish. Hope you don’t allow yourself any pleasure in that chip, as you’re at best a fake fan.

But hey, it’s 2020...

whateverx2019,

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol i would take a break from this following the team so closely if we traded O.G for Demar.
    Lol so you wouldn't trade a player who plays like an idiot for a perennial all star?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I'd love to have DeMar back on the team. Give them OG or Powell, I don't care. The ONLY untouchable is Siakam.
    Lol i would take a break from this following the team so closely if we traded O.G for Demar.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    whateverx2019 wrote:

ya pinks for gay people
    weak... you just made all your takes mean squat. You must be what 12? 13 maybe?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I'd love to have DeMar back on the team. Give them OG or Powell, I don't care. The ONLY untouchable is Siakam.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Tough loss. Terrible defense during that Spurs run.. no idea why Lowry was covering DeRozan when he was flying by him and getting the friendly whistle. Siakam was pretty bad. On both ends. Offensively he was just uncomfortable. Can't be rust because he was on fire to start the game. Something got in his head.

The bench "mob" was terrible. TD had another bad night, although ended up +3 some how. RHJ was okay. Boucher was meh. Got posterized by DeMar.

Serge was active and got a lot of boards. Big 3 to tie it after the Spurs went up by 9. Could have been better defensively too.

And of course McCaw was the player of the game for the Spurs. -18 and felt like it. Can't run an offense, and is not a guy you have to worry about. I get that Pascal and probably Norm were on minute restrictions, but McCaw is a serious issue IMO. We shouldn't have had to have Fred out there for Nurse to get the hint. When you start bleeding points you have to make adjustments. It really sucks that TD had a bad game. The trust is razor thin with him and the Coach. And games like tonight are going to keep him stapled to the bench.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Also, I don't understand the fascination with McCaw. The only thing he does well is handle the ball. If Nurse is looking for another ball handler with FVV out, then why not use Powell? or even Davis?

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    Complain about Nurse and the bench, however we missed a ton if shots in the 4Q and Fuck we gave up 36 points and many of those were lay-ups.. That was worse than the Portland loss. Blown leads, It's happening with too much regularity.
    nurse was at fault today ..17 - 0? time outs to no avail ?
    Last edited by whateverx2019; Sun Jan 12, 2020, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Complain about Nurse and the bench, however we missed a ton if shots in the 4Q and Fuck we gave up 36 points and many of those were lay-ups.. That was worse than the Portland loss. Blown leads, It's happening with too much regularity.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
    to be clear, when I said key guys, I meant the guys who have expiring contracts...ibaka, lowry, gasol
    to be clear, I should’ve used pink font.

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    to be clear, when I said key guys, I meant the guys who have expiring contracts...ibaka, lowry, gasol

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

genius bruh
    indeed!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
    anyway, time to trade away the key guys eventually, have a horrible next season, and hopefully get giannis 2 next, next season
    genius bruh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X