Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Ya im fine with Pascal and Marc taking a bit more time. Norm should be able to give us a good scoring bump (He shouldn't have any minutes restriction he should have been able to do cardio since it was a shoulder injury). Demar didn't play that well when the spurs came here last year, Im actually more worried about L.A vs Ibaka. Aldridge seems to always own Ibaka

Leave a comment:

replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Thanks berta. Let's go kick some Spurs ass.

I'm torn between wanting Pascal back and wanting him to rest up to 110% to prevent reinjury.
    Definitely should rest up to 100%. The Spurs have been playing better lately, but it’s still a home game against an out of conference team below .500

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Thanks berta. Let's go kick some Spurs ass.

I'm torn between wanting Pascal back and wanting him to rest up to 110% to prevent reinjury.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your loss scrap.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Can I walk back my "Scraptor...?" ? Sorry to hear. Hope sports provides a distraction today.
    No worries bud, appreciate it. Just so busy.

I think I got some graphics working but I hate how the editor puts the whole photo in, it's so difficult to navigate.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Can I walk back my "Scraptor...?" ? Sorry to hear. Hope sports provides a distraction today.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    started a topic Game 39: San Antonio Spurs 105 - Toronto Raptors 104

Game 39: San Antonio Spurs 105 - Toronto Raptors 104

Projected starters:

​

@

​

​

​

*SPICY P AND STORMIN NORMAN ARE BACK AND STARTING WOOOOOO

DeMar has been absolutely on fire lately so we will have to shut him down. Aldridge has been shooting a ton of threes so need to chase him off the line too.

And sorry it's so late guys, had a death in a close friend's family.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Jan 12, 2020, 05:40 PM.
Working...
X