New Uniforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uniforms?

Ey guys, does anybody know if the team will have new uni's this season?

There is this customizable jersey option available on the NBA Store. http://store.nba.com/Toronto_Raptors...plica_Jersey_-

I've never seen it before, so it could be a new design.

Comment

New re-branding next year, new everything. This year we old the old purple Dino jerseys for a few games.

Comment

Scott1Hastie wrote: View Post
        There is this customizable jersey option available on the NBA Store. http://store.nba.com/Toronto_Raptors...plica_Jersey_-

I've never seen it before, so it could be a new design.
        thank god the raptors nba store finally updated its look. tired of seeing alan anderson there.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          thank god the raptors nba store finally updated its look. tired of seeing alan anderson there.
          Rudy Gay still there tho.

Comment

I really don't understand this rebranding at all. Especially if we're gonna take on the same colours as a division rival. I thought the whole point was to be more Canadian... what is more Canadian than red and white?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              I really don't understand this rebranding at all. Especially if we're gonna take on the same colours as a division rival. I thought the whole point was to be more Canadian... what is more Canadian than red and white?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                Not sure I understand what your point is.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  The whole point is to sell more jerseys. Whatever color's achieve that goal is what they'll go with. The only Raptors jersey I own is the old school vince authentic with the giant Raptor on the front. Nothing since that jersey has really stood out to me. I welcome something new.

Comment

Is there any chance they'll ever bring back the Purple jersey with the Raptor on it? By far my favourite Raptors jersey.

Comment

dylan123 wrote: View Post
                      Is there any chance they'll ever bring back the Purple jersey with the Raptor on it? By far my favourite Raptors jersey.
                      it's going to be an alternate this coming season
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                        I think you just offended all Oilers, Canucks, Flames, Jets, Sens and Habs fans.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          I think you just offended all Oilers, Canucks, Flames, Jets, Sens and Habs fans.
                          I'm ok with this

Comment

Ditch the black, and go straight red and white.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Sorry, but this uniform has the Maple Leaf and has been around a lot longer than the Canadian flag as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X