Game #40: Toronto Raptors 130 - OKC Thunder 121

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Almost at the halfway point. This season has gone by so fast.
    It’s been about as stress free & fun a season as I can remember. We have the bragging rights as champs, yet zero pressure to repeat. And still, despite losing our best player & an elite starter, plus a plethora of injuries, we have a good shot at making the ECF and an outside chance at the Finals. Couldn’t have asked for much more.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

It’s been about as stress free & fun a season as I can remember. We have the bragging rights as champs, yet zero pressure to repeat. And still, despite losing our best player & an elite starter, plus a plethora of injuries, we have a good shot at making the ECF and an outside chance at the Finals. Couldn’t have asked for much more.
      Boo this man, liar liar pants on fire. You failed hiding that pointy nose 🤥

last time i remember, your stress meter was at its highest on Lowry’s few game back after this recent injury.

lol

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Boo this man, liar liar pants on fire. You failed hiding that pointy nose 🤥

last time i remember, your stress meter was at its highest on Lowry’s few game back after this recent injury.

lol
        Lol. You call that stress? You have no idea, man. How long have you been a Raptors fan? I’ve been pretty soft on Lowry this year, tbh. Ask your good buddy Keon.

Comment

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Hallelujah.

Hopefully we see Boucher and RHJ shift up a position to the 4 and 3, leaving OG and Powell playing 3 and 2 exclusively, and shrinking the guard minutes we need to fill in around Lowry enough that we can't throw the game away with McCaw again.
            Not gonna happen but I love the optimism. One can dream lol
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Shamorie? I hardly know her....
              Raptors waive undrafted rookie guard Shamorie Ponds

Comment

LOS ANGELES — Kawhi Leonard more than did his part to make sure the Los Angeles Clippers made quick work of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The All-Star forward scored a season-high 43 points in 28 minutes Tuesday night as the Clippers cruised to a 128-103 rout. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, he became the third NBA player in the shot-clock era to score at least 43 points in under 29 minutes — and the first in franchise history to have at least 40 points in less than 30 minutes.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Shamorie? I hardly know her....
                  Raptors waive undrafted rookie guard Shamorie Ponds
                  Yeah.. they signed a guy named Paul Watson to replace him

Comment

he's been shooting 48% from three on 7 attempts per game. maybe this is some fred insurance

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

This dude is shooting 47% from 3 for the 905. He's a big (6-6) & very athletic guard. I like the sound of him already.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...atsopa01d.html

https://www.nba.com/pacers/paul-wats...draft-prospect

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Any relation to Masai director of scouting IBM Watson?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps should consider hiring Alex Cora (ex of the Red Sox) to mount on-court cameras and relay signals to our D as to which way Kawhi or lebron is heading by the looks of their crazy eyes. Also, it's long been known that Colangelo has mics under the visitors bench on during timeouts....

Comment

Gasol might get taken badly inside by Shai GA on Wednesday (game thread needed......)
                            Might mean a few more minutes for Serge or SGA might have a shot at another 20 rebounds

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Gasol might get taken badly inside by Shai GA on Wednesday (game thread needed......)
                              Might mean a few more minutes for Serge or SGA might have a shot at another 20 rebounds
                              ...ummmm...do you see what thread you're posting in?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

...ummmm...do you see what thread you're posting in?
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X