Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
        Should be DeMar...
        I don't get this at all.

Comment

Ah well...
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Following Nando's decision to take the Moscow gig and this waiving, the Raptors' cap currently sits at $70,355,300 (before factoring in the probable waivers of Dwight Buycks and Diante Garrett). That's enough for the full MLE and a minimum contract to boot if they decide to go that way.

Comment

shitty we never really got to use stone or de colo at all. who knows if they could have broke through or not.

Comment

Wonder if there's room for Kabongo or Machado as our 3rd string PG.

Comment

Its hard to miss a player that was just a myth. Might as well waive Santa Claus and Bigfoot too.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Wonder if there's room for Kabongo or Machado as our 3rd string PG.
                    You gotta figure the job is open to either of them or Byucks right now, and if they all fail it's a min. salary guy. This team carried 5 PGs last year, I can't imagine that number dropping to 3 (and that includes counting Lou Williams as PG).

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                      You gotta figure the job is open to either of them or Byucks right now, and if they all fail it's a min. salary guy. This team carried 5 PGs last year, I can't imagine that number dropping to 3 (and that includes counting Lou Williams as PG).
                      It a type of PTSD if having only 3 PG on the roster makes you uneasy. This is how cat ladies are born.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        It a type of PTSD if having only 3 PG on the roster makes you uneasy. This is how cat ladies are born.
                        HA, true, but I think either Masai really had hope in the young guys or he was really worried about Lowry's health.

Comment

That is Crazy ... Is he the one with really big wing span that came from Denver ..

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                            That is Crazy ... Is he the one with really big wing span that came from Denver ..
                            Yup, nobody ever saw him play except when the guys from the Kings were held up and the roster was short against Charlotte. When your known as that guy with Buycks, you're getting waived.

Comment

So is Bikes staying? Or do we bring in Kabongo?
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X