• Show
Clear All

• Game #41: Washington Wizards 111 - Toronto Raptors 140

Lost to the Trailblazers
    Needed a last second miss to beat the lowly Hornets
    Blew a fourth quarter lead against the surging Spurs
    Almost blew a 30point lead against the surging Thunder..but won

Baby steps..

You could see it in the first quarter brilliance and second half fade of Pascal against the Spurs
    The whole team seemed to fade in the second half against the Thunder
    (except Norm who is apparently the second coming of Kobe now)
    They are getting their legs under them and hopefully should be able to put in a full 48 against the Wiz

The Wiz have lost 6 of their last 10 losing to such foes as the Knicks and Bulls
    But three of those four wins were over the Heat, Celtics and Nuggets
    They might be big game hunting

The Wiz have a bit of a rotating lineup but here goes

PG

SG

SG

PF

C

(yes, it's still Ian Mahinmi)

Those Wiz will have to go up against..

We've almost got the whole gang together!
    except....

As for the game, it should be under control despite the Wiz knocking off some good teams lately.
    But, if they want to go big game hunting...

We'll be ready for them

The giraffe at the end.
    bwahahahaahhahaha
    nice work J
    Let’s get it!

Comment

I'mm just glad my favourite team's nickname isn't ...the Wiz .... it's so cheesy

Comment

Aside from the Bucks, the rest of the top six in the East went between 4-6 and 6-4 in their last 10. We kept pace by treading water through the injuries, now it’s time to make a run heading into the all-star break

Still just two games back of 2nd
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This game needs more minutes for 3 time defending NBA champion and dynasty unto himself, Patrick Mccaw
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              I'mm just glad my favourite team's nickname isn't ...the Wiz .... it's so cheesy
              And then there's the logo....

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j...s-very-obvious

Comment

People should temper their gloating, 1 championship is not enough especially the major contributor is no longer around.

We used to be called the CRAPtors or we were just 1.5 years for being mocked Lebronto.

Humility is a virtue. lol.

Though I digress again, hoping McCaw get lost touring the National Mall and miss the game.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  People should temper their gloating, 1 championship is not enough especially the major contributor is no longer around.

We used to be called the CRAPtors or we were just 1.5 years for being mocked Lebronto.

Though I digress again, hoping McCaw get lost touring the National Mall and miss the game.
                  1 championship is more than almost half the NBA. It's enough to gloat, and then some.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

1 championship is more than almost half the NBA. It's enough to gloat, and then some.
                    Ok ok, i understand the euphoria aint over yet for you. Me too, only get disrupted everytime I see moron McCaw standing around staring on a loose ball or getting blown by any player he defends.

By the way, that imposing frontcourt that NN rolled out last night is scary. Gasol/ Ibaka and Siakam. To showcase both Centers before the deadline playing side by side on the floor is a great marketing strategy. I would hate if one of them gets traded. Hoping not.

Comment

Ok ok, i understand the euphoria aint over yet for you. Me too, only get disrupted everytime I see moron McCaw standing around staring on a loose ball or getting blown by any player he defends.

By the way, that imposing frontcourt that NN rolled out last night is scary. Gasol/ Ibaka and Siakam. To showcase both Centers before the deadline playing side by side on the floor is a great marketing strategy. I would hate if one of them gets traded. Hoping not.
                      Ever heard of the term "bragging rights"? They're yours..... forever. There's nothing the boogeyman, Patrick McCaw, can do to take the 2019 championship away from you. It's on you for giving scary old McCaw the power to disrupt you. Those are 2 different things altogether.
                      Last edited by golden; Thu Jan 16, 2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

LOTR and Avengers gifs in the same b-ball game thread.

You are my people
                        OG is our king

Comment

Wow. Jaxson Hayes pulls a Serge on the last second inbound in N.O. Guess that means he’ll be the hero of overtime.

Comment

We are champions forever.

Comment

1 championship=33.3% of a McCaw
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                              X