Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Always love crushing the Wizards.
    I’m so drunk from the championship that the old four game sweep didn’t register at all pregame

Comment

• Patrick McCaw 22 minutes..2 pts..no attributes..
      T. Davis 24 minutes..23 pts ..5 3pts, 7 Reb, 3 ast..money..

Coach Nurse I respect u,but if u can't c this,then we got problems..
      McCaw does not belong in the rotation. Freddy will play tomorrow,if this kid does not play and McCaw plays,then he must be your lost son,there is no way,I mean no way,McCaw should be ahead of Davis..I don't get it..honestly,don't understand..I wish the god we can make trade that includes McCaw,somehow,bc I really don't want 2 watch him in the playoffs...I'm afraid of he might cost us series..just don't have confidence in him.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Another outstanding game by Norm, leading the team in scoring for the second game in a row off the bench, he's been on an absolute tear this year. Shooting with confidence at 41% from three, defending better, rebounding better, slashing to the rim, cutting, explosive in transition, spacing the floor beautifully, playing under control and with much better decision making then last year. He's the type of player that if he wasn't on the Raptors people would love to have, but because he's already on the fold gets somewhat taken for granted. Really nice to have him back.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

It wasn’t Bertans... pretty sure it was their considerably taller centre by the name of Pshykyliokcsoygixsffic or something to that effect.
          Even better!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Boucher is out of the rotation
            That's good right?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              "It's better for the Raptors if one of their players scores more points" is not quite the hot take you seem to think it is, G. Your persistence in ignoring 80% of what people are saying to you to argue against straw men is admirable, though. Classic Internet. Respect the grind.

Great game, lots of fun. The Whizz suck, remember the Wall/Beal vs Lowry/DeRozan days? Ya, we've got Masai and now here we are.
              Name the 80%, you greatly over estimate. I will hunt them down like dogs lol

Plus, to quote inthepaint from another thread:
              "There are two types of people in this world: those who don't understand the grind, and those who do."
              Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Jan 18, 2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• -Tied a franchise scoring record with 140 points- check (only other time was in OT also against the Wiz)
                -Set a franchise record for most points in regulation time- check
                -Made a club-record 22 three-pointers — on 43 attempts- check
                -Tied a season-best with 16 steals- check

Pretty weak competition but that's what Championship teams do to weak competition

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

I’m so drunk from the championship that the old four game sweep didn’t register at all pregame
                  We moved on to bigger and better things. At this point, we just pity the fools.

Comment

• These past two games have felt like a "Tropical" vacation" in the middle of January. With the regulars now joining the line-up, we've seen a glimpse of a team that is preparing to defend it's championship. Now, we still have FVV to kick McCaw's ass out of the "big minutes, sit and chuckle with the starters in garbage time" club and we also can't continue giving up big leads which has resulted in some tough losses. Just saying it's all still a work in progress situation, but these past 2 games have just felt good. WELCOME BACK Norm, Pascal, Marc and soon Fred.

Comment

Working...
                    X