Game #42: Toronto Raptors 122 - Minnesota Timberwolves 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yeah those are really nice numbers. To have that kinda production with zero turnovers combined between all of them is impressive.
    The shooting numbers are "off the charts". Also, I believe Kyle had 2 turnovers and FVV committed 1. That said, only 3 TO's is a great night for our primary ball handlers / play makers. What I like most though is that including night before (OG, Marc and TD-II). we've seen 6 players have big games leading the team offensively AND the list doesn't include Serge or our All-Star!. Last year, Pascal put up a big number (33) in ATL which at the time was a career high. I also recall seeing him make his first? mid-range step-back jumper and thinking WOW. Of all the recent injury returnees he is yet to have an impact game, he is due.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Expected win against a terrible team.

I just hope that the 3 previous losses that should have been wins (OKC, Portland and San Antonio) would not cost them 2nd place at the end. This team should be easily 31-11 instead of 28-14 but I will take it considering the injuries. However, Nurse could have used more of RHJ/ Boucher/ TD or even Brisette rather than McCaw during crunch time on those 3 specific games. The win against BKN was because McCaw had foul trouble, Nurse had no choice but to sit his pathetic ass.

I wont dwell too much about those losses right now because people are still clouded with euphoria after last night’s win.

Btw...Hall of Famer Patrick “moron” McCaw was a spectator once again, odd that he was still out there during garbage time, Hofers dont get that kind of treatment. Garbage time is when future Hofers are already on the bench sitting on their laurels.

P.S.

His retarded look and “contorted” body language everytime he commits a foul is quiet entertaining, lol.
      It's just basketball, man.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

It's just basketball, man.
        Some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

Comment

• Shoutout to DeMar for leading the Spurs to a win over Miami. We’re now one game back of the 2 seed
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I complain. Constantly.

That's something else entirely.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

It's not the complaining. I complain about McCaw too. But at the end of the day, he's another human being who I'm sure is trying his best. No reason to assassinate his character in such a mean and harsh way.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

It's not the complaining. I complain about McCaw too. But at the end of the day, he's another human being who I'm sure is trying his best. No reason to assassinate his character in such a mean and harsh way.
                It's okay to talk players/coaches/teams up and down as it relates to basketball. That's what the vast majority of the forum does and that's what it's for. The problem is there's always 1 or 2 individuals that actually use totally inappropriate and hateful adjectives to attack the players personally. I for one find that disturbing as a reader/poster. I don't know all the forum rules by heart, but I'm pretty sure there's some kind of rule against that, and if there isn't, there should be.
                Last edited by inthepaint; Mon Jan 20, 2020, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Shoutout to DeMar for leading the Spurs to a win over Miami. We’re now one game back of the 2 seed
                  That's not the first time this season that DeMar has done us a solid to beat one of the top Eastern teams. But then he beat us too

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

That's not the first time this season that DeMar has done us a solid to beat one of the top Eastern teams. But then he beat us too
                    Can't hold it against a man for respecting his own self.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Can't hold it against a man for respecting his own self.
                      Sure you can lol

It may not be rational but that's never been a prerequisite for membership around here

Comment

Working...
                      X