Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Bring it back
    Give me Giannis' outlook any day of the week.

"How are the wife and kids" and "where are we going for dinner" belongs in the hallways off the court.....and get off my lawn.
    Man, you beat this drum like Claw Reborn testifying his undying love for McCaw. lol

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

Despite Nurse keeping Mcaw in till the end we won.
      I just don't understand. Lead is slipping away to "we might actually lose" levels because you can't break a press and a low minutes Kyle Lowry, your All-Star point guard, is sitting on the bench.

McCaw must be absolutely brilliant in practices and they're just trying to bring it out in games or something, I really don't know.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hall of Famer McCaw made some moves only a prodigy can do.

The BBiQ is up to the roof.

I take it back what I said about him. He is the most intelligent basketball player of all time. Hopefully this statement would appease self-righteous posters around here.

well done Patrick McCaw, you won the game. Keep it up.

Why Nick Nurse has a boner on this guy, nice.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I just don't understand. Lead is slipping away to "we might actually lose" levels because you can't break a press and a low minutes Kyle Lowry, your All-Star point guard, is sitting on the bench.

McCaw must be absolutely brilliant in practices and they're just trying to bring it out in games or something, I really don't know.
          Not just that. His defence on Trae Young was pathetic.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Man, you beat this drum like Claw Reborn testifying his undying love for McCaw. lol
            Yup, because it bugs me every time
            I won't stop until the NBA sees my brilliance and the error of their ways....hugs should only happen after playoff series and even then, begrudgingly .....

And c'mon man, I do this every other game not 14X DURING the game

Comment

• I don't blame McCaw still. I'm sure he tries. I'm sure he doesn't want to let the team down. But Nurse keeps giving him these minutes and it's on him now.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Congratulations Raptor Republicans - 13 page game thread on MLK day - didn't think there'd be nearly this much chatter

Comment

• I have my RR set up so I have 40 posts per page and only 5 pages here for the 188 comments. I'm nothing if not efficient

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                    Nurse think McCaw is the second coming of Gary Payton.
                    Yes.... Gary Payton Jr.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Soviet movie directors would often intentionally include loud, ridiculous, outrageous footage that would distract the censors from more subtle and nuanced moments in films that they knew would otherwise be noticed and cut. I'm not saying Nurse is doing that with McCaw but at this point I'm grasping at straws.
                      Still seems like the best McCaw theory out there is: "teaching the team how to play through adversity".

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        I kind of missed the end there. Was Serge super pissed at Nurse for taking him out at the end?
                        The best part about it was he subbed in van vleet, gasol and siakam but left McCaw in the game. It’s like Nurse is reading RR during the game and trolling this board.

Comment

• Big Shot Powell. That is all.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• and an overtime heat win away from the second seed. oh well...onward and upward

Comment

• I thought there'd be more comments as RR got home from work.
                              Back home for the Sixers we're gonna need all hands on deck.

Comment

• OG Anunoby can't even post up TRAE YOUNG but somehow he keeps asking for the ball in the post smh. Use your brain and know your role. You have ZERO post up game, stop posting people up.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X