Game #44: Philadelphia 76ers 95 - Toronto Raptors 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I'm sure there will be a long post game interview for Fred on ESPN...nothing they want to cut too
    FVV Jr>Zion
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I'm sure there will be a long post game interview for Fred on ESPN...nothing they want to cut too
      lol. Was just gonna say.....

Comment

• Powell and Ibaka with big nights off the bench. Their “replacements” were invisible. Take notes.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          And of course, SN1 has the Pels game in Ontario - but has Lakers/Knicks on at the moment - still 7+ minutes to go in the 4th in that game
          Actually - they have the Utah game

Comment

• Embiid still has yet to score a point in the ACC since the playoffs
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I think the pillows on the bench are to cushion the gargantuan balls of the players
              OG is our king

Comment

• Another 0-0-0-0 game for Embid! lol

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Powell and Ibaka with big nights off the bench. Their “replacements” were invisible. Take notes.
                  Don't want to jinx it, but Powell is looking like he's turned the corner. Changes in role and minutes used to bother him, but no more. He thought he was a lock to win the starting SG job, and then he got off to a rough start. Maybe it affected his confidence. But you could see the quiet swagger even back in the Rico Hines summer runs.

Comment

• Maybe Norm and OG should have a baby....

Comment

• OG with ANOTHER 0 point game. I want to remind everyone that this is his 3rd year.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                        OG with ANOTHER 0 point game. I want to remind everyone that this is his 3rd year.
                        Second year. He gets a pass for last season.

Comment

• I must be late to the party; did we recently acquire a Paul Watson?

Comment

ESPN covering the Raps-Sixers was like the guy out on a date with a 'nice' girl, but keeps looking over at the super hot chick at another table.

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                              I must be late to the party; did we recently acquire a Paul Watson?
                              Never mind, just reading up on our most recent two-way contract

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Maybe Norm and OG should have a baby....
                                OG doesn't have the fire of a Norman Powell or a Freddy or a Siakam. He's very Kawhi-like. But everyone know Kawhi is a cold blooded killer. With OG, I don't know, just seems like he doesn't care.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X