Kawhi with his first triple double of his career

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I must have missed it, was 7/2 a huge game for him lol

Enough to show your love and passion for the game
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only 1/3 on my wish list tonight.

First: A solid, not a great game from our All-star (23 pts on shooting 9/15, 2/5 3P, 3/3 FT) but seemed to difficulty with NYK's big strong PF at least until the 4Q where he made some big baskets down the stretch. , 7 REB, 3 TO's).

Secondly OG breaks out of his funk - Nope. The guy did hit a clutch 3 down the stretch, add in a one fast break basket and a look what I found basket gave him 7 points to go with 2 rebounds in 26 mins of PT. With his size and hops he should be a better rebounder?? Sub-par night overall.

Lastly A Convincing Raptor Win: Turned into a ropy-dope affair where a 4th Quarter push and good execution down the stretch gave us the win. That's #6, #7 may be more of a challenge.

Comment

• Miami arena looks half empty midway through the fourth

Comment

• Was out for dinner and checked in (a few times) when they were up by one late in the fourth. Didn’t think it could end this way. On to San Antonio. The sub .500 team that isn’t.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

101-85 end of the 3Q
              Looks like we will be!
              Did I hear some grumbling in Clipper-land about preferential treatment of Kawhi and PG.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Miami arena looks half empty midway through the fourth
                Cocaine wore off
                ​​​

Comment

• Kawhi 1st Triple Double of career!

Comment

• Kawhi still helping the Raptors move up in the standings.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Two Claws pulling through for us tonight
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Two Claws pulling through for us tonight
                        He's been MVP this season

Comment

• That's ok OG..I got ure back,don't worry I still believe in u,patients ppl..Playoffs are coming,he will be big part of it,u heard it here first.
                          As for the game,I'm wtf..knicks are actually playing good and competing,they defended..what...good game by raps,will take it. Keep it going..Raps gotta do something about rebounding..
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Yeah if we could avoid an offensive rebound we would have blown them out. Serge had 0. OG had 2. Just not good enough guys. It's a thing that you know Nurse has been harping on them. I thought OG was doing well a few games back with his rebounding. His eye for the ball sort of disappeared lately.

And no idea how Serge got 0. Just pathetic guys.

It's the Knicks and we found a way to win. Too many runs either way though. Raps just kept giving up the lead. Was really annoying. But Kyle Lowry's one play there perfectly describes why he's a winner and guys like Kyrie and Trae are not. When Randle grabbed that rebound at the end of the game, Kyle knew exactly where he was going to put the ball, and just grabbed it from him. That's what winners do.

Love that final 3 from Siakam to ice it. That's what we need from him. He's getting better.. just his 3 ball (outside of that last shot) has been really off. Hope it's just a rhythm thing.

Norm made some big shots again. Too bad he couldn't get 20, but 16 in 25 minutes is not bad. RHJ had a team high +18. Guess he was out there during our runs and not the Knicks runs. But ultimately it was the bench that got us rolling.. erased that 13 point deficit or whatever it was early. TD was grabbing some boards in traffic. Despite Serge's lack of rebounding he was hitting his 3's (2-2).

I'd be curious what our Net Rating is with our starting 5. Something tells me it's not that great. And I'm not sure swapping a Fred for a Norm or an OG for a Norm would make any difference. It is what it is I guess.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              I'd be curious what our Net Rating is with our starting 5. Something tells me it's not that great. And I'm not sure swapping a Fred for a Norm or an OG for a Norm would make any difference. It is what it is I guess.
                              +9 net rating, which is pretty solid but not dominating.

With Norm in for Fred it is better, but the sample there is almost purely against creampuff teams so there's a lot of context there.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• For the starting lineup to be effective, they need OG to make open shots.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X