No announcement yet.

Game # 46: Toronto Raptors 110 - San Antonio Spurs 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow crazy. Day after Lebron gets by him in total points as well.

Comment

Have seen almost everyone but demar

Comment

I would say that a player is going to do something special tonight. Like when russ got a 20/20/20 for nipsy hustle.
        But i just seems like these guys are going to be so off. If there was ever a guy to tribute kobe by doing all his moves it would be Demar. I don't even care about the game id rather see demar do kobes move in the mid-range all game
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Was really looking forward to his HOF speech later this year. Just unbelievably sad.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction.

We will all die, it is a fact. The wise man will take a lesson from the dead.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              Was really looking forward to his HOF speech later this year. Just unbelievably sad.
              Forgot this way his year... Fuck man

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Have seen almost everyone but demar
                Almost everyone looked up to Kobe but Demar and him were real friends. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play

Comment

Comment

Looks like it was Kobe, one of his daughters, another young girl, and her parent. Along with the pilot.

Something must have malfunctioned.

I remember a kid in my graduating class and his brother flew in a 2 man plane that crashed. Ever since then I've tried to avoid flying if I can. Just sucks. Kobe is a reason why a lot of guys play the game.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Two kids on their way to play basketball with their parents. What the fuck man
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I can't believe these guys are being asked to play a basketball game after hearing this news.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

This game just feels so wrong

Comment

It weird enough to play, but all these T.O stunts and things they do are going to be so inappropriate. The fans in S.A are classy expect Kobe chants throughout the game

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                              I can't believe these guys are being asked to play a basketball game after hearing this news.
                              Sometimes, being surrounded by a 'normal' routine is helpful.

I showed up one day to work and found out that one of the other managers had passed away during the night. Just being in the normal 'routine' I found beneficial to be able to process what had happened etc.

Comment

What the hell is Matt Devlin supposed to do now? What the hell are the players thinking right now?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X