Game # 46: Toronto Raptors 110 - San Antonio Spurs 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
    I do not know but it is a weired feeling, does anyone feel that Pascal might pass Kobe's 81 point game.
    Not a chance.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Looks like RHJ just tripped up himself?
      Yep - just stepped back trying to get position and rolled his ankle on Belinelli's foot

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Not a chance.
        Franchise record could be in play though
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Did OG get an O-REB? If so great!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Franchise record could be in play though
            I would feel bad for demar if that happened today...
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Siakam getting All-star foul calls.

Comment

• TD2 is as exciting as gets...on the upside he is running the floor like usain bolt and making 3s off catch and shoot....on the other side of the coin he is taking the dumbest of fouls and forcing passes there is no way even with the pope praying for him he can make.

Work to do for the rookie.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Obviously a really surreal day, not just for the basketball world, but the entire world. This is this generations death of princess di.

Also crazy we're playing San antonio and all saw firsthand the moment demar saw Kyle, fred and norm for the first time after the news today. These guys idolized Kobe, played with him, hung out with him. Half the league lost a good friend, half lost a hero.
                  I'm not going to get into it out of respect for a man that died today, but hell no, you can't compare the two whatsoever. He's a hero to most basketball fans, not the world.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I would feel bad for demar if that happened today...
                    Oh man, yeah I didn’t realize that
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Question watching Pascal out there.
                      Pascal has a great motor, Kyle can move when he turns the corner, FVV is pretty fast. Are any of them faster than Norm?
                      Who else?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I'm not going to get into it out of respect for a man that died today, but hell no, you can't compare the two whatsoever. He's a hero to most basketball fans, not the world.
                        Kobe is world famous man. Hes in huge in China, europe, everywhere. Its being talked about everywhere you look right now.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I think youd be surprised man. Everyone knows the name Kobe. Neymar scored a goal about an hour ago and did a tribute. He's one of the most famous althelets of the 21st century
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Siakam has 30 points and he barely got the ball the last 5 mins of the quarter. Lowry and VanVleet just kept passing the ball to each other.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• OG shooting well...

Comment

• What's the point of a 2 for 1 if you're going to take 2 dumb shots?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X