No announcement yet.

Game # 46: Toronto Raptors 110 - San Antonio Spurs 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are conflicting reports about whether his kids were on board, and I’ve seen a couple people claiming that Rick Fox was on board??? This is so messed up
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
      Rightfully so, there shouldn't be any games today. The world will remember this historic basketball icon as long as the game exists. May he rest in piece

Comment

Get the game to 24-8 for the home team - and then just have one player from each team pass the ball back and forth to each other across the half court line while Kobe highlights play above on the video screen

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Rightfully so, there shouldn't be any games today. The world will remember this historic basketball icon as long as the game exists. May he rest in piece
          there playing. Nugs/rockets about to tip
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Pregame show is on and they alluded that they don’t know if the game is going on yet

Comment

ABC has pulled back the report that Kobe’s daughter were on board. Somebody is going to be fired for that

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                ABC has pulled back the report that Kobe’s daughter were on board. Somebody is going to be fired for that
                Some suggestion that instead of saying "father of four daughters" in the reporting, that someone said "father and four daughters"

Comment

good to hear, but thats fucked up reporting

Comment

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancel the games. You think DeMar (among a ton of others) is going to have his head in the game if they tip off in 30 minutes?

Comment

Rockets game started

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancel the games. You think DeMar (among a ton of others) is going to have his head in the game if they tip off in 30 minutes?
                          They probably should but $. I guess since rockets nug already tipped they are going to play.

Comment

TMZ now reporting that one of his kids was on board...she was 13.....

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

They probably should but $. I guess since rockets nug already tipped they are going to play.
                              There are fans in the arena, families that might get to but one game a season. He'd would probably want the show to go on. What better way to honour Kobe Bryant than through the game of basketball.

I get it though, and the NBA may want to cancel the later games. It's not easy mixing entertainment and grief.
                              Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Sun Jan 26, 2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

This one hurts man.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X