Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Question watching Pascal out there.
    Pascal has a great motor, Kyle can move when he turns the corner, FVV is pretty fast. Are any of them faster than Norm?
    Who else?
    The only guy on the Raps who can explode out of the blocks on the curl and go to the basket like Norm is Davis.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Siakam has 30 points and he barely got the ball the last 5 mins of the quarter. Lowry and VanVleet just kept passing the ball to each other.
      It's what happens whenever Pascal starts of strong...he doesn't get to touch the ball for rest of game...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Kobe is world famous man. Hes in huge in China, europe, everywhere. Its being talked about everywhere you look right now.
        Yeah I get it. I never thought of him as world famous in the way that Jordan or Ali was

Comment

• FVV 0 / 3 on lay-ups??...the guy should stick to 3P shooting and learn to dish off going to the hoop.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Yeah I get it. I never thought of him as world famous in the way that Jordan or Ali was
            But he was. Same as tiger woods, Wayne gretzky, tom Brady..transcends sports
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptors turn to come out flat to start the half

Comment

• Wtf is VanVleet doing? and why is Siakam not getting any touches?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Fred trying the lay-up thing. Does he ever think of kicking it out? Just a suggestion.

Comment

• 19 - 10 3Q scoring

Comment

• I thought Murray wasn’t a good shooter?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptors defence is terrible, double teaming up high with Siakam leaving shooter wide open is a dumb idea.Nurse.

Comment

• If they lose this after a franchise record first Q from Siakam

Comment

• Tie game fuck...

Comment

• What the hell is this second audio feed that keeps playing?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X