No announcement yet.

Game #47: Atlanta Hawks 114 - Toronto Raptors 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai and Lowry are a pretty good tandem. Both worked really hard to get where they are now. Nothing was ever spoon fed for them.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Masai and Lowry are a pretty good tandem. Both worked really hard to get where they are now. Nothing was ever spoon fed for them.
      I would like to see Lowry stay with the franchise when he retires, but he's said in the past he's not interested in coaching, he might make a good manager I dunno
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I would like to see Lowry stay with the franchise when he retires, but he's said in the past he's not interested in coaching, he might make a good manager I dunno
        How bout just as a guy like Big Cat? He doesn't actually coach just mentors PGs and gets to yell at the refs from the back bench
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

How bout just as a guy like Big Cat? He doesn't actually coach just mentors PGs and gets to yell at the refs from the back bench
          Lol I could just imagine

nba refs before a raptor game: thank god, hes finally retired, hes gone, we get relief, we never have to deal with...omigod hes behind the bench in a suit! Nooooo

Comment

• Love the water dude's reaction lol

Comment

Lol I could just imagine

nba refs before a raptor game: thank god, hes finally retired, hes gone, we get relief, we never have to deal with...omigod hes behind the bench in a suit! Nooooo

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Lmao karen Lowry over everything

Comment

The best way to exact his revenge would be to have his butt stapled to the bench until a 4th quarter blow out
                  I suspect this will be Stanley Johnsons last NBA contract. Being a top 10 lottery pick, does not in any way guarantee a lengthy NBA career. It would be interesting to see stats on length of career or career earnings vs draft position say over the past 25 years. In Stanley's case, Detroit (his draft team) dealt him to the Pel's last year and they simply let his contract expire by failing to make a qualifying contract offer. The Raptors signed him to a 2-year, 7.5M deal and the second year includes a player-option. Ironically, Pascal makes less money this year than Stanley. I'm sure the Raptors may look at alternatives if there is a need to utilize his roster spot.

This LA kid was California's 2014 Mr. Basketball and a 5 star recruit coming out of famed Mater Dei High School. After a season at NBA prep school U of Arizona, earning Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year Honours, the Detroit Pistons selected him with their 8th pick in the 2015 NBA draft. Now in his 5th NBA season, he is out of the rotation, appearing in only 14 games averaging 5.2 min./game l and relegated to garbage time at the end of lop-sided contests.

It's escaping me at the moment, however, some singer - songwriter like Billy Joel, the Boss, Paul Simon, Sir Elton or Cat Stevens has written a song to describe Stanley's basketball journey...

Comment

Only 2 teams have been playoffs every year since 2013. Rockets and Raptors. (Spurs and Warriors as well but I think they miss this year) Only Raptors have won at least 46 games every season since 13-14.

All those guys that were always better than Lowry? Irving, Wall, Westbrook, Lillard, etc? Where are those guys now? Set em up, we knock em down.
                    Those other "All-stars" miss the point. Basketball is a team game...

Comment

That's a great spot for him. He can pass on some of that veteran savvy while yukking it up with the ref's...perfect!

Comment

• 3:15 in I wanted to come through my TV screen and give Shaq a hug

Comment

3:15 in I wanted to come through my TV screen and give Shaq a hug

Ya very sad. Lots of guys will miss Kobe as an idol but for Shaq it will always be what could have been or regret for the fabricated "beef". He admitted he played it up for marketing purposes but now he's know all those years would have been much better spent appreciating his friend. At least TNT got them to do that 1 on 1 interview last year.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Doable. Watch out for the Pistons trap game on Friday (second night of a back to back, both on the road), then hold the fort against Indy at home next week and they'll pull it off.
                            Luckily Cleveland and Detroit are pretty close. Still a trap game, but the 2 cities are a short drive from each other, and it's not something stupid like Cleveland -> Sacramento. Also, Cleveland sucks. So hopefully it's a blow out and everyone is fresh for tomorrow.

I know regular season records don't mean much, but I'd love for this version of the Raps to smash that record with a cool 16 or 20 game win streak.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

Luckily Cleveland and Detroit are pretty close. Still a trap game, but the 2 cities are a short drive from each other, and it's not something stupid like Cleveland -> Sacramento. Also, Cleveland sucks. So hopefully it's a blow out and everyone is fresh for tomorrow.

I know regular season records don't mean much, but I'd love for this version of the Raps to smash that record with a cool 16 or 20 game win streak.
                              To get 20 wed have to beat Pacers three times and bucks

so lets do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X