Game #51: Indiana Pacers 118 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    It boggles my mind THIS team of all years has franchise record thru 51 games. No demar, no Kawhi, no Danny, almost unheard of injuries...I've seen very few nba teams ever in my memory with this many different injuries tbh...all it is, is kyle Lowry, a platoon at center of an old drunk Spaniard and a hilarious young old man from the Congo, and a mish mash of masai 2nd round picks.

And it's the best regular season team we've ever had. Take that Kawhi.
    That IS crazy ....good

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Raps didn't play great....but it was a great comeback
      That 43 - 18 2Q was not a highlight.

Comment

• But the 11 - 0 run to win was awesome.

Comment

• Bottom line is that both Pacers and Heat could be unexpected trouble for someone. There will be first round upset(s) imo

Comment

• Miami vs Clippers tonight. Go LAC!

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              But the 11 - 0 run to win was awesome.
              Imagine how demoralized Pacers fans must be. They’re now 4 games back of the 4th seed
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Cant we keep both Serge and Marc? Too much to ask? 30 million combined?
                On a one year..maybe, I dought it, Ibaka is gonna get paid, same with fred..Gasol u might get on a cheap, but look at Igudala, got 15 million, not playing for whole year, will c..
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Leonard looks to be a much better play-maker than last year with the Raps.

Comment

Miami vs Clippers tonight. Go LAC!
                    hmmmmmmmm one of those conflicting games

Comment

• Raps stole this one. Pacers don’t have a closer with Oladipo still feeling his way back. Indy played terrific though. But Raps are the champs for many reasons.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

hmmmmmmmm one of those conflicting games
                        not really, go miami. Humble the clippers , have that locker room in shambles

Comment

• OKC moved up to 6 (tied) in the West.. as Memphis smokes Dallas. These are my two favourite teams out West. Hope they kick some ass in the playoffs.

Comment

• Big re-match vs IND Friday. Suspect they will be UBER motivated to get the W. Game will be televised nationally. We have to sort out the bench or transitional unit as Jack says. Holiday and McBuckets were 10 - 17 from 3. The IND team was 19 for 39. The bench points were 55 to 22. Also OG 28 mins, 0 points on 1 shot and 3 rebounds. The guy is regressing. He needs to contribute more.

Comment

They couldn't handle the Raptors pressure and Raptors made some big shots. I prefer to think Raptors played great and forced IND to make mistakes.
                              The amped-up pressure is the thing. They were still playing pretty lazy early 4th quarter.

Seems like Nurse figured out early in the season that we could rattle even elite teams by playing high energy, playoff level defense. But it's hard to sustain that energy over a full game, especially the regular season. But it looks like they can turn it on when they need to. If we have a full squad, this team is going to a reeeeally tough out.

Comment

• intense game///// wow

Comment

Working...
                                X