No announcement yet.

Game #51: Indiana Pacers 118 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just a damn shame we lose all the minutes Serge is on the court LOL.

Comment

• Lapses in defense don't bug me in the regular season, since the Raptors have a switch (see tonight, or the Dallas game, or Utah in the first half). The offense is what worries me. Siakam can get rattled and when he does he makes dumb decisions. Lowry can sometimes decide to stop shooting and he defers. Fred gets scared to shoot and drives into walls as he kills the shot clock. Gasol could easily get 0 points in a game.

Serge, TD and Norm are the guys that have no fear. And they can keep us in games. But they are also very inconsistent.

I wish we had one more scoring punch off the bench but easier said then done. I would rather hold on to OG than give him up for a scorer. With our switch heavy defense, we need his skills in the playoffs. He's a big body, can get deflections, block 3pt shooters, etc. Can't let that go unless we're getting a top flight player like a Beal (who's obviously not available).

But yeah, we'll lose a game or two in the playoffs when our offense goes cold. It's bound to happen.

Comment

• What'd I miss?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

What'd I miss?
          you just went down in history books JClaw
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Raptors don't get any respect whatsoever in this country. Raptors just won 12 straight and Sportsnet is talking about 1st round exit Leafs team(might not even make the playoffs) trading for a backup goalie lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              The Raptors don't get any respect whatsoever in this country. Raptors just won 12 straight and Sportsnet is talking about 1st round exit Leafs team(might not even make the playoffs) trading for a backup goalie lol.
              Was unbelievably lucky to be at the game tonight. It was crazy down there. Not too many but some people definitely left a bit too early. Even with all that excitement, I was still thinking it would be two Leaf post game shows on the ride home but bless TSN radio for sticking with the Raps. Thank you Republic for all the good vibes.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                Scarf man get paid
                I would buy this T shirt....or, alternatively, this scarf.

Comment

• jclaw wrote: View Post

was unbelievably lucky to be at the game tonight. It was crazy down there. Not too many but some people definitely left a bit too early. Even with all that excitement, i was still thinking it would be two leaf post game shows on the ride home but bless tsn radio for sticking with the raps. Thank you republic for all the good vibes.
                  Jclaw GRROAT

Comment

• Kyles mom
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        I found this video of you the other day
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I found this video of you the other day
                          I’d fuk this guy up.

Comment

• Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                              Also OG 28 mins, 0 points on 1 shot and 3 rebounds. The guy is regressing. He needs to contribute more.
                              But I've been told 0 points is OK from some players and other parts of their game will fall apart if they contribute a few points lol

Comment

• TSN said the Raps carried a 2% win probability with ~2 minutes left

Clippers hit record 24 threes, daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Comment

Working...
                                X