Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    collison isnt coming back
    That's shocking, I really thought he was going to the Lakers seeing him at the game. You gotta be a very religious person to turn down millions of dollars to focus on your religion that's for sure.

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post

That's shocking, I really thought he was going to the Lakers seeing him at the game. You gotta be a very religious person to turn down millions of dollars to focus on your religion that's for sure.
      Must of had a moment of weakness lol. He retired to focus on religion, thought hey maybe i should come back and get a ring in L.A. I think a higher power must have told him L.A aint winning shit this season
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah that's a big loss for the Lakers. Must have been a tough decision to make considering the pressure coming from those LA teams.
        Dion waiters is ready to be a poor-mans edible eating Daren Collision

Comment

Cousin Mose could be good as a McCaw replacment. Good shooter and can handle the ball a little

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Cousin Mose could be good as a McCaw replacment. Good shooter and can handle the ball a little
            My old gym bag (the stinky moldy one I keep incase I lose my regular) would be good as a McCaw replacement. I am all in on not liking him. I pray to God he proves me blind and stupid, because that would only help the Raptors but, save me Jesus, I can't see a single thing about him that makes his presence worthwhile. I get that he hits a three once in every 10 opportunities to shoot. But I would hit a three once in every ten opportunities to shoot.

I crave the day we can all cheer the presence of a McCaw replacment.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              We need a backup big incase Gasol or Ibaka get hurt. I don't trust Boucher. Boucher just get dragged around like a rag doll by opposing teams big every game.

Bismack is the guy that I'd like to see them target.
              Boucher is just fine as a 3rd center. Not sure why everyone is so down on him, he's a decent rebounder, active on defense
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Boucher is just fine as a 3rd center. Not sure why everyone is so down on him, he's a decent rebounder, active on defense
                Frankly he should be getting backup PF minutes every night. He's pretty good. It's only huge Cs he can't really handle. And you can only have so many big Cs on the roster, having both Marc and Serge be able to survive against those guys is as much depth as anyone has in that regard.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

I agree, he's in a little bit of a shooting slump right now, but every shooter goes through that from time to time. He brings energy on the glass, fits our fast transition game like a glove, he's also a good mobile defender/shot blocker.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

I agree, he's in a little bit of a shooting slump right now, but every shooter goes through that from time to time. He brings energy on the glass, fits our fast transition game like a glove, he's also a good mobile defender/shot blocker.
                    I didn't realize he's been a pretty crappy 3 pt shooter since junior college. 30-35% in general and this year a particularly bad 28%. I don't mind his quick trigger in his current role, but down the road his shooting needs to be better if his minutes ever increase. Or he needs to take less of those shots, down around 30% you're really not helping your team.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I didn't realize he's been a pretty crappy 3 pt shooter since junior college. 30-35% in general and this year a particularly bad 28%. I don't mind his quick trigger in his current role, but down the road his shooting needs to be better if his minutes ever increase. Or he needs to take less of those shots, down around 30% you're really not helping your team.
                      I thought he shot well in the 905, like on the year he won the MVP. But yeah in the NBA defences will close out a lot quicker, and he doesn''t have the benefit of consistent minutes to get in rhythm like he did in the g-league

Comment

I thought he shot well in the 905, like on the year he won the MVP. But yeah in the NBA defences will close out a lot quicker, and he doesn''t have the benefit of consistent minutes to get in rhythm like he did in the g-league
                        32% on 7 attempts per game (lol) with the 905. 30% for his G League career.

Junior college he was great, his 2 years at Oregon were below average, G League was below average, NBA is down a bit from those two stops.

Edit: in his current role his shooting still serves the purpose of pulling his man away from the basket. But if his role ever increases and he keeps shooting below 30%, eventually they'll start ignoring him out at the perimeter. He just doesn't get game-planned for yet.

Not really an issue for this season, next year he/the team will have to address it if only one of Gasol or Ibaka are back.
                        Last edited by S.R.; Mon Feb 10, 2020, 02:22 PM.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Junior college he was great, his 2 years at Oregon were below average, G League was below average, NBA is down a bit from those two stops.
                          Plus, when behind the arc, hes not gobbling rebounds, which is one of his best attributes. I know offensive rebounding is no longer en vogue but it's nice to have someone on the roster that's providing it, extra possessions, and put backs always energize the home town faithful

Comment

Yeah, that's low - felt like it was higher maybe because of the confidence with which he always shot, but the numbers don't lie. He's main strengths are put backs/dunks. He's also getting a better timing with pick and roll with Lowry & Davis lately too it seems

Comment

It doesn't help that when Boucher shoots 3's, he slings the ball over his head like a catapult. Trebuchet is the perfect nickname. Get it? Trey Boucher.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

It doesn't help that when Boucher shoots 3's, he slings the ball over his head like a catapult. Trebuchet is the perfect nickname. Get it? Trey Boucher.

Is the second meme hurling jesus and a pig?

Comment

Working...
                                X