I dunno his ankles were pretty shot even 5 years ago
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I dunno his ankles were pretty shot even 5 years ago
        yeah he was shell of himself
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'm gonna say this again, we need another big. Boucher is NOT a rotation player.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Been pretty quiet on the buyout market. Only Williams and mkg have been bought out and signed haven't they? Today last year we signed Lin.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              I'm gonna say this again, we need another big. Boucher is NOT a rotation player.
              We can only hope that Tristian Thompson gets buyout..raps go hard 2 get him..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
                Been pretty quiet on the buyout market. Only Williams and mkg have been bought out and signed haven't they? Today last year we signed Lin.
                Couple weeks to go yet before teams need to waive players.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

I think clips will be T.T first choice if he gets bought out
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

What's the history of waived/bought out players being in playoff rotations? I get the injury insurance angle, but these guys don't seem to be the type of players that will slide right into the top 8 of a playoff team. If they were they'd be traded. I feel they typically either work their way up to a rotation spot on rebuilding teams as vets on the following regular season, or end up in China/Europe.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Tristan Thompson I don't think wants to come to RAPS. He only plays Center. He will be behind Marc and Serge. Will only play if one of them is hurt. Why would he come to situation where he won't play ?

Comment

Moog wrote: View Post

Tristan Thompson I don't think wants to come to RAPS. He only plays Center. He will be behind Marc and Serge. Will only play if one of them is hurt. Why would he come to situation where he won't play ?

To win a championship.
                        At home.
                        And with that in his back pocket get paid one more deal before he can't command that kind of salary.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Moog wrote: View Post

If TT gets bought out, and he does come here, I think we will see more big lineups used.

Comment

Today's hot take:
                            Unless the Raps reach the finals again this year, Masai won't bring back both Marc and Serge.
                            Hard call, does prudence overtake sentimentality.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Today's hot take:
                              Unless the Raps reach the finals again this year, Masai won't bring back both Marc and Serge.
                              Hard call, does prudence overtake sentimentality.
                              That's not a hot take at all. Both Marc & Serge are aging vets with big, expiring contracts. Unless you're in repeat territory, chances are at least one of them will either move on or re-sign on smaller deals

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

That's not a hot take at all. Both Marc & Serge are aging vets with big, expiring contracts. Unless you're in repeat territory, chances are at least one of them will either move on or re-sign on smaller deals
                                This will be an interesting development over the summer. There is no doubt in my mind that Ibaka will be looking for a long-term deal and given how he is playing he will likely find one on the market, so it's largely a question of whether Raps want him back at that price.

Gasol is an enigma. He's 35 but does he want to play 3 more years or 1? Where does he want to play?

Comment

Working...
                                X