• Show
Clear All

• http://

And Shams is mentioning Toronto whispers after the obligatory LA ones

Comment

• I don’t think we need a Morris twin on our team
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Yeah that Morris sort of sucks now. I don't see the benefit. But I think the Morris twins are friends of Lowry so he'll have someone on the team he can gab with. But I'd rather pass personally.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Yeah that Morris sort of sucks now. I don't see the benefit. But I think the Morris twins are friends of Lowry so he'll have someone on the team he can gab with. But I'd rather pass personally.
          It would b just insane if we grabbed him..went 2 finals and play clippers..it would b sick.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Apparently Morris is signing with the Lakers

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
              Apparently Morris is signing with the Lakers
              Fine. By. Me.

Comment

Apparently Morris is signing with the Lakers
                Lakers waiving (injured) DeMarcus Cousins to make room for Morris

Comment

Lakers waiving (injured) DeMarcus Cousins to make room for Morris
                  It's happening!...not the Giannis thing....the other thing!

Although I guess he'd get more playing time in Boston
                  Last edited by Jclaw; Fri Feb 21, 2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• I have to assume that DeMarcus was never going to play this year and that's why they bought him out. If he does get healthy for the playoffs, then Cousins could get a lot of looks from various teams. I mean we could use another big body until Gasol comes back.

Comment

• Ya cousins wont play this year, unless he's really dumb. He has one more shot and coming back early from an ACL would be incredibly risky. He already came back to early twice before and look what happened.
                      Dude really screwed himself. He had term and decent value offer from the pelicans 15-20 mil a year range. He felt that he was being disrespected, Pels thought a big man coming back from an Achilles was a big risk. Turns out the Pels were right
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Why has nobody signed Jamal Crawford yet? The guy can ball and is entertaining. Raps sign him and release Malcolm Miller. Saw an article today saying he's still hoping to sign on with a team this year

Comment

• HogieTime wrote: View Post
                          Why has nobody signed Jamal Crawford yet? The guy can ball and is entertaining. Raps sign him and release Malcolm Miller. Saw an article today saying he's still hoping to sign on with a team this year
                          It's because he is bad and would make the team that signs him lose more games.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

It's because he is bad and would make the team that signs him lose more games.
                            I mean the last time he touched an NBA court he scored 50 points. I would think a scorer bench guard could be useful to someone just not sure what team. I would certiantly want him over someone like dion waiters
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I mean the last time he touched an NBA court he scored 50 points. I would think a scorer bench guard could be useful to someone just not sure what team. I would certiantly want him over someone like dion waiters
                              Yea. I get why title contenders don’t want him. I get why the worst teams in the league don’t want him. But a team like Memphis, Detroit, Orlando, or Brooklyn (this year anyway) could be a good fit at the minimum.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Well, I sure wouldn't want Dion Waiters either, so not exactly impressive clearing that bar.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X