X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Well, I sure wouldn't want Dion Waiters either, so not exactly impressive clearing that bar.
    Ya Dion a shit show surprised the lakers went with him. Guess that's the rich paul difference

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I mean the last time he touched an NBA court he scored 50 points. I would think a scorer bench guard could be useful to someone just not sure what team. I would certiantly want him over someone like dion waiters
    Well, I sure wouldn't want Dion Waiters either, so not exactly impressive clearing that bar.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I mean the last time he touched an NBA court he scored 50 points. I would think a scorer bench guard could be useful to someone just not sure what team. I would certiantly want him over someone like dion waiters
    Yea. I get why title contenders don’t want him. I get why the worst teams in the league don’t want him. But a team like Memphis, Detroit, Orlando, or Brooklyn (this year anyway) could be a good fit at the minimum.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

It's because he is bad and would make the team that signs him lose more games.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    HogieTime wrote: View Post
    Why has nobody signed Jamal Crawford yet? The guy can ball and is entertaining. Raps sign him and release Malcolm Miller. Saw an article today saying he's still hoping to sign on with a team this year
    It's because he is bad and would make the team that signs him lose more games.

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    Why has nobody signed Jamal Crawford yet? The guy can ball and is entertaining. Raps sign him and release Malcolm Miller. Saw an article today saying he's still hoping to sign on with a team this year

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Ya cousins wont play this year, unless he's really dumb. He has one more shot and coming back early from an ACL would be incredibly risky. He already came back to early twice before and look what happened.
    Dude really screwed himself. He had term and decent value offer from the pelicans 15-20 mil a year range. He felt that he was being disrespected, Pels thought a big man coming back from an Achilles was a big risk. Turns out the Pels were right

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I have to assume that DeMarcus was never going to play this year and that's why they bought him out. If he does get healthy for the playoffs, then Cousins could get a lot of looks from various teams. I mean we could use another big body until Gasol comes back.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Lakers waiving (injured) DeMarcus Cousins to make room for Morris
    It's happening!...not the Giannis thing....the other thing!

Although I guess he'd get more playing time in Boston
    Last edited by Jclaw; Fri Feb 21, 2020, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Apparently Morris is signing with the Lakers
    Lakers waiving (injured) DeMarcus Cousins to make room for Morris

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Fine. By. Me.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah that Morris sort of sucks now. I don't see the benefit. But I think the Morris twins are friends of Lowry so he'll have someone on the team he can gab with. But I'd rather pass personally.
    It would b just insane if we grabbed him..went 2 finals and play clippers..it would b sick.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Yeah that Morris sort of sucks now. I don't see the benefit. But I think the Morris twins are friends of Lowry so he'll have someone on the team he can gab with. But I'd rather pass personally.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I don’t think we need a Morris twin on our team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X