• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HogieTime
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    collison isnt coming back
    That's shocking, I really thought he was going to the Lakers seeing him at the game. You gotta be a very religious person to turn down millions of dollars to focus on your religion that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Yeah that's a big loss for the Lakers. Must have been a tough decision to make considering the pressure coming from those LA teams.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Waiters was bought out by Memphis. I think his next stop will be in China somewhere. Or the BIG3, lol.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    We need a backup big incase Gasol or Ibaka get hurt. I don't trust Boucher. Boucher just get dragged around like a rag doll by opposing teams big every game.

Bismack is the guy that I'd like to see them target.
    Yeah he would be a nice addition on the bench as well. Not as good as TT but still good and an NBA body to compete with other NBA C's. Love Chris but he weighs less than Lowry.

Think the problem in Charlotte is that they are starting to buy out everyone.. MKG today... Williams yesterday.
    Think you would have to put at least a skeleton crew of NBA players on the floor.
    But they are managed by the worst front offices in the NBA. Not quite Knicks bad but in the range of long time dogs with fleas Minny and Phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    We need a backup big incase Gasol or Ibaka get hurt. I don't trust Boucher. Boucher just get dragged around like a rag doll by opposing teams big every game.

Bismack is the guy that I'd like to see them target.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    Wayne Ellington?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

He's coming, we NEED HIMMMMMMMMMMM

Boucher or TT AS THE BENCH BIGS, with A POSSIBLE BOUCHER AT PF AND TT AT Center look IF WE NEED IT (A NEW KIND OF JUMBO BALLLLLLLLL)) LEt'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    If we actually get TT in a buyout.... you will become an RR legend.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

He'd take a bit of a haircut to get bought out but if he found a deal and playing time on contender I think they let him go.
    Keeping him around to finish out the season when he is clearly gone next year doesn't do anyone any favours.

I think the NBA says the Cavs have until March 1 to buy him out so he can play in the post season on where ever he lands if he can find a team or they just play out the string with him as a disinterested bystander.

Hope he wants to come home, shine in another deep playoff run and then get paid one more time as UFA.. .
    He's coming, we NEED HIMMMMMMMMMMM

Boucher or TT AS THE BENCH BIGS, with A POSSIBLE BOUCHER AT PF AND TT AT Center look IF WE NEED IT (A NEW KIND OF JUMBO BALLLLLLLLL)) LEt'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    HogieTime wrote: View Post

Cleveland has said many times since after the deadline that they aren't buying him out
    He'd take a bit of a haircut to get bought out but if he found a deal and playing time on contender I think they let him go.
    Keeping him around to finish out the season when he is clearly gone next year doesn't do anyone any favours.

I think the NBA says the Cavs have until March 1 to buy him out so he can play in the post season on where ever he lands if he can find a team or they just play out the string with him as a disinterested bystander.

Hope he wants to come home, shine in another deep playoff run and then get paid one more time as UFA.. .

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

I know his not popular name on this site, but Tristan Thompson could b that guy.
    Cleveland has said many times since after the deadline that they aren't buying him out

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    MKG getting bought out, going to Dallas.

Maybe Masai and Bobby possibly targeting a specific role player and waiting to be bought out.
    I know his not popular name on this site, but Tristan Thompson could b that guy.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I generally can't stand recycling players who used to be here but I wouldn't mind Biyombo .... cause we need better rebounding bad

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    Matthew Dellavedova for the insurance guard?

Leave a comment:

• HogieTime
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    MKG getting bought out, going to Dallas.

Maybe Masai and Bobby possibly targeting a specific role player and waiting to be bought out.
    Mkg was a major bust. Never turned into much really. We don't need him. Biyombo next up maybe, I think he'd be a nice add. Good insurance big and a good rebounder. Then another insurance point guard in case Lowry or vanvleet go down

Leave a comment:

Working...
X