Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #52: Toronto Raptors 115 - Indiana Pacers 106

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Good quarter. Just don't have a second quarter like last game.

    Comment


    • #47
      Davis is already a much better player than OG.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • #48
        Og..... Travel? Come on man. Then you hit a 3, I forgive you for now

        Comment


        • #49
          The Great One wrote: View Post
          Davis is already a much better player than OG.
          It is very clear to say that, but OG is a hell of a defender. If TD becomse a good defender, then OG will not start

          Comment


          • #50
            The Great One wrote: View Post
            Davis is already a much better player than OG.
            Defense wins..davis playing good.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

            Comment


            • #51
              *rebounding

              Comment


              • #52
                Why cant McCaw be our only whipping boy? Must we have 2? Patrick has been huge taking the heat off other guys but he's been carrying the team for so long O.G starting to catch some richocet
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • #53
                  Fred's having a rough shooting night so far

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    This line-up starting 2Q is weak. Not stopping IND, struggling on offense.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Richard Jefferson is light years better than Jack Armstrong as a broadcast analyst. Some people around here think Jack is 'world class'?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Fred starting slow...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Why cant McCaw be our only whipping boy? Must we have 2? Patrick has been huge taking the heat off other guys but he's been carrying the team for so long O.G starting to catch some richocet
                          99% of both whippings come from claw and t rex the 2 evil henchmen of RR
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            golden wrote: View Post
                            Some people around here think Jack is 'world class'?
                            Hes got a positive VORP
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Someone should get all the Holidays, Zellers, Plumlees and Morris on a team. Jeff and Stan van coaching staff
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                golden wrote: View Post
                                Richard Jefferson is light years better than Jack Armstrong as a broadcast analyst. Some people around here think Jack is 'world class'?
                                He's better then Leo rautins, that guy is awful. Jack gets into the game more and will actually get mad at bad calls.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X