Game #52: Toronto Raptors 115 - Indiana Pacers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

know its early but im already starting to make my 1st round matchup wishlist. Okc-Houston would be electric. Nugs-Utah would be great and Lakers-Mavs. if Memphis make it id like to see them vs Clips. Clips weakness is size and J.J.J and J.V might be enough of a problem to steal a game or 2
    Could be some of the best first round basketball in years. No penciling in the inevitable first round outcomes like past years.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      If the Raps win tonight at Bankers Fieldhouse they go up 7 games in the loss column on the Pacers. The hated Chowders go up 6.
      So what ?
      So what that means is that the Raps could go 15 and 15 to the end of the year and the Pacers would have to go 23 and 7 to catch them. It also means that to catch the Chowders the Pacers have to go 22 and 8 if the Chowders play 500 ball to the close.

Math is cruel eh.

Hoping the Raps win and put the Pacers in the race for 4th and home court at best with the Heat.
      Also looking at what type of seeding id like on our side of bracket. If we stay 2 seed we play 3-6. I think Boston/Pacers are who i would want to be there. Philly and Miami are building specifically for the Bucks. So let have them try it out in the 2nd round, at the very least they will beat the shit out of milwuakke even in a losing effort. Im confident facing both pacers and celtics. And i just really want a Boston playoff series. We have been rivals without a real defining moment for the last 5 years I just want to beat these guys in the playoffs so we finally shut those massholes up.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Also looking at what type of seeding id like on our side of bracket. If we stay 2 seed we play 3-6. I think Boston/Pacers are who i would want to be there. Philly and Miami are building specifically for the Bucks. So let have them try it out in the 2nd round, at the very least they will beat the shit out of milwuakke even in a losing effort. Im confident facing both pacers and celtics. And i just really want a Boston playoff series. We have been rivals without a real defining moment for the last 5 years I just want to beat these guys in the playoffs so we finally shut those massholes up.
        Boston is the one team that I would LOVE to play (and destroy) in the playoffs, but they scare me. Kemba loves to light it up against the Raptors, and there's no way in hell that that would be a fair series. Refs would be helping Boston every way they can.

Comment

Man, our perimeter defence must improve. Teams are hitting tons of threes on us.

Comment

Game
            D
            A
            Y
            !
            Let's
            G
            O
            !

Comment

Let's go raps..keep close, than bury them..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Indiana fans are pumped tonight.

Comment

Anunoby AGAIN is killing the offense. Dude really tries to iso against Sabonis. Are u kidding me? Defensively, he's jumping at every pump fake.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                    Indiana fans are pumped tonight.
                    What about scarfs
                    OG is our king

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                      Anunoby AGAIN is killing the offense. Dude really tries to iso against Sabonis. Are u kidding me? Defensively, he's jumping at every pump fake.
                      Biggest pet peeve when someone pump fakes and he jump over him..stay down.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

rebounding ....

Comment

OG phantom box out

Comment

Sabonis was guarding McCaw (I think) but he was playing off him about 18 feet. smh.

Comment

Serge, c'mon man gotta make those bunnies.

Comment

Trebouchet

Comment

Working...
                                X