Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Anunoby AGAIN is killing the offense. Dude really tries to iso against Sabonis. Are u kidding me? Defensively, he's jumping at every pump fake.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Indiana fans are pumped tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Let's go raps..keep close, than bury them..

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Game
    D
    A
    Y
    !
    Let's
    G
    O
    !

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Man, our perimeter defence must improve. Teams are hitting tons of threes on us.

Leave a comment:

• nubreed000
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Also looking at what type of seeding id like on our side of bracket. If we stay 2 seed we play 3-6. I think Boston/Pacers are who i would want to be there. Philly and Miami are building specifically for the Bucks. So let have them try it out in the 2nd round, at the very least they will beat the shit out of milwuakke even in a losing effort. Im confident facing both pacers and celtics. And i just really want a Boston playoff series. We have been rivals without a real defining moment for the last 5 years I just want to beat these guys in the playoffs so we finally shut those massholes up.
    Boston is the one team that I would LOVE to play (and destroy) in the playoffs, but they scare me. Kemba loves to light it up against the Raptors, and there's no way in hell that that would be a fair series. Refs would be helping Boston every way they can.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    If the Raps win tonight at Bankers Fieldhouse they go up 7 games in the loss column on the Pacers. The hated Chowders go up 6.
    So what ?
    So what that means is that the Raps could go 15 and 15 to the end of the year and the Pacers would have to go 23 and 7 to catch them. It also means that to catch the Chowders the Pacers have to go 22 and 8 if the Chowders play 500 ball to the close.

Math is cruel eh.

Hoping the Raps win and put the Pacers in the race for 4th and home court at best with the Heat.
    Also looking at what type of seeding id like on our side of bracket. If we stay 2 seed we play 3-6. I think Boston/Pacers are who i would want to be there. Philly and Miami are building specifically for the Bucks. So let have them try it out in the 2nd round, at the very least they will beat the shit out of milwuakke even in a losing effort. Im confident facing both pacers and celtics. And i just really want a Boston playoff series. We have been rivals without a real defining moment for the last 5 years I just want to beat these guys in the playoffs so we finally shut those massholes up.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

know its early but im already starting to make my 1st round matchup wishlist. Okc-Houston would be electric. Nugs-Utah would be great and Lakers-Mavs. if Memphis make it id like to see them vs Clips. Clips weakness is size and J.J.J and J.V might be enough of a problem to steal a game or 2
    Could be some of the best first round basketball in years. No penciling in the inevitable first round outcomes like past years.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Houston I think would love to draw either the Lakers or Utah in round 1 or 2.
    Agree they want no part of the Clips or Denver or OKC.
    know its early but im already starting to make my 1st round matchup wishlist. Okc-Houston would be electric. Nugs-Utah would be great and Lakers-Mavs. if Memphis make it id like to see them vs Clips. Clips weakness is size and J.J.J and J.V might be enough of a problem to steal a game or 2

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    If the Raps win tonight at Bankers Fieldhouse they go up 7 games in the loss column on the Pacers. The hated Chowders go up 6.
    So what ?
    So what that means is that the Raps could go 15 and 15 to the end of the year and the Pacers would have to go 23 and 7 to catch them. It also means that to catch the Chowders the Pacers have to go 22 and 8 if the Chowders play 500 ball to the close.

Math is cruel eh.

Hoping the Raps win and put the Pacers in the race for 4th and home court at best with the Heat.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Feb 7, 2020, 02:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

I think the type of guys who will really expose it are big strong dudes who actually play with their back to the basket. AD doesn't really play like that. Embiid, Jokic even J.V could just back down P.J tucker and score baby hooks all day. Nugs may actually be the team houston wants to avoid. Not only can Jokic just back you down, if you send the double he will burn you with the pass
    Houston I think would love to draw either the Lakers or Utah in round 1 or 2.
    Agree they want no part of the Clips or Denver or OKC.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Maybe or you just keep attacking the guys inside and they rack up foul trouble. Last night i think all key guys on the Rockets had 4 fouls half way through the 4th and the refs were swallowing their whistle early in the game. And all it takes is Houston going cold for 4-5 minutes and their in trouble. We all remember the 0-27.
    Yeah.. they are going to ride and die with their 3pt shooting. Will be an interesting playoffs. Again though, I'm glad they are out West. Would be a tough series for whoever has to play them.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

The Drummonds and the Whitesides watch the experiment nervously, as their careers hang in the balance
    It started with Hibbert, Al Jefferson, all those big slow centers and now it's their turn next

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

It's more about defense than offense though. Is Jokic fast enough to slide over to the wing to cover a shooter, and then run back to the paint to prevent a layup/dunk? It's a tough system to defend.
    Maybe or you just keep attacking the guys inside and they rack up foul trouble. Last night i think all key guys on the Rockets had 4 fouls half way through the 4th and the refs were swallowing their whistle early in the game. And all it takes is Houston going cold for 4-5 minutes and their in trouble. We all remember the 0-27.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

I think the type of guys who will really expose it are big strong dudes who actually play with their back to the basket. AD doesn't really play like that. Embiid, Jokic even J.V could just back down P.J tucker and score baby hooks all day. Nugs may actually be the team houston wants to avoid. Not only can Jokic just back you down, if you send the double he will burn you with the pass
    Davis COULD play like that, but hes a "superstar" so now he runs around the perimeter as much as be feels like it. Everybody wants to be kobe, no one grew up wanting to be shaq

Leave a comment:

Working...
X