Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #53: Brooklyn Nets 118 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S.R. wrote: View Post

    Jersey in the rafters, statue in Jurassic Park, or both?
    Arena name rights, and next in line to take over Tanenbaum when he eventually retires.

    Comment


    • Puffer wrote: View Post

      Jclaw isn't just a man anymore, he is a movement.
      I have a movement every morning about 9:30

      Comment


      • S.R. wrote: View Post

        Jersey in the rafters, statue in Jurassic Park, or both?
        How ‘bout a second championship?

        Comment


        • The Wolves are a mess. If KAT is your foundational player you're in big time trouble. He just let a 6'5 SF RHJ outplay him. Dude kept jacking up step back 3's, his defense was horrible too, he's not as soft as Boucher but he's pretty soft. He's like the complete opposite of KG.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • S.R. wrote: View Post

            Jersey in the rafters, statue in Jurassic Park, or both?
            I'm personally putting a post it note with his name on my computer monitor to retire his jersey
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • Also, why is everybody talking in this thread
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • The Great One wrote: View Post
                The Wolves are a mess. If KAT is your foundational player you're in big time trouble. He just let a 6'5 SF RHJ outplay him. Dude kept jacking up step back 3's, his defense was horrible too, he's not as soft as Boucher but he's pretty soft. He's like the complete opposite of KG.
                It's crazy that for more than ten years the Wolves franchise star has been Kevin Love or KAT....20/10 guys who just aren't more than that

                Comment


                • Jclaw wrote: View Post

                  It's crazy that for more than ten years the Wolves franchise star has been Kevin Love or KAT....20/10 guys who just aren't more than that
                  Also, the Lakers being horrible when Lebron sits and AD's on the floor. We're starting to see the guys from that next generation of stars who aren't likely to turn into much. A whole bunch of them are 'the next big thing' until they aren't. Then some of them are just Kevin Love or Blake Griffin or Brandon Jennings or whoever.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment


                  • S.R. wrote: View Post

                    Also, the Lakers being horrible when Lebron sits and AD's on the floor. We're starting to see the guys from that next generation of stars who aren't likely to turn into much. A whole bunch of them are 'the next big thing' until they aren't. Then some of them are just Kevin Love or Blake Griffin or Brandon Jennings or whoever.
                    Jokic and Doncic are those guy i think
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X