X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      I maybe reading too much into that photo but seeing the very back of that with Matt Thomas that looked so deflated, played 3 minutes after a career night. Its quiet sad.

then I focus myself at the bottom of that picture and I see a player gloating like a clown.

like gtfo off my plane

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I maybe reading too much into that photo but seeing the very back of that with Matt Thomas that looked so deflated, played 3 minutes after a career night. Its quiet sad.

then I focus myself at the bottom of that picture and I see a player gloating like a clown.

like gtfo off my plane
        yup. even more concerning is the decision to remove marc gasol from the rotation entirely in order to prominently feature malcolm miller.

or maybe i'm reading too much into the photo too

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

like gtfo off my plane
          You can't even enjoy anything? I feel bad for you.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

yup. even more concerning is the decision to remove marc gasol from the rotation entirely in order to prominently feature malcolm miller.

or maybe i'm reading too much into the photo too
            Im not surprise that you went out of your way to respond to my post especially coming from someone who laughed out loud to the suggestion of waiving McCaw because he has a ring but Stanley Johnson.

so yup i feel slighted too that they did not include the expendable Stanley. Lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

You can't even enjoy anything? I feel bad for you.
              Dude its actually more entertaining that every page 4 of every game thread, you either mention me or t-rex’s name. The obsession is overwhelming.

Haha

Comment

The Scarf-Pack, scary looking dude in the middle!

Comment

• Undeafeted in the scarf era
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

White guy forced to the back, RACISM

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

White guy forced to the back, RACISM
                      Nah, NN is a class act guy but this was more about puppy love of a trash player that the white guy in the back who had a career night the game prior is so saddened of his predicament with this coach, looking in the horizon...”should I be scoring 50 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 99%TSA so I can get 24 minutes per game average”.

Comment

Working...
                      X