No announcement yet.

Game #55: Toronto Raptors 91 - Brooklyn Nets 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaaaa i think the clips may regret picking up Morris in the long run. Took the ball out of Kawhi and PG hands twice in the final 4 minutes.
    Gets into a mix up with embiid takes it personal, picks up an offense foul and trys to take it to embiid getting blocked hard and leading to a 3 on the other end.
    Not to mention playing him in crunch time taking away Lous minutes. Morris era in L.A isnt off to a good start
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Yaaaa i think the clips may regret picking up Morris in the long run. Took the ball out of Kawhi and PG hands twice in the final 4 minutes.
      Gets into a mix up with embiid takes it personal, picks up an offense foul and trys to take it to embiid getting blocked hard and leading to a 3 on the other end.
      Not to mention playing him in crunch time taking away Lous minutes. Morris era in L.A isnt off to a good start
      .LAC did not look on tonight. George was shooting poorly and Kawhi seemed to prefer to be a play maker.

Comment

Battle of the small ball teams, nobody taller than 6-8. BOS playing small of late.Go Rockets!

Comment

Not the kinda player I wanted to see on our Raps team.

Comment

McLemore has certainly found a new home in Houston. Hitting 38% of 3's, Deadly against Raps on corner 3's.

Comment

Fast paced first quarter...wtf 1-min left in 1Q, score is 20 to 17. Fast paced, no shots going in.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

This is an example of the value Serge brings to the team. The man is an icon
                True that. Another example is the nice 40% from 3 he's shooting this year, while leading the team in rebounds, 2nd highest points per minute on the floor, and the beast-mode shot blocking/rim protection

Comment

Win tonight and we’re 3 games clear of Boston
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Ibaka gonna play..right..I saw the video of him giving out scarfs, Is Gasol gonna play 25 games..must b nice..million per game..damn. As for the game, I think Davis might go crazy nuts, he didn't have great game. Let's keeper going.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Gonna have to try and savour this game tonight.. going to go through a mini withdrawl without basketball for like 10+ days after this one.

Comment

Return of the scarf king
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Return of the scarf king

Hakuna Knittada

Comment

So pumped that the streak is now at 16 in a row. Just wild, how fitting that to tie the bucks for most wins in a row this year at 19 we have to beat the bucks.

Comment

I dont like him at all but still wishing Leo good luck in his recovery.

Comment

welcome back ibaka

Comment

Working...
                                X