Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... Leafs are trending on Twitter tonight... let me just check.... OMG

Comment

You think Horford is regretting leaving Boston? Philly is a mess, he would of done great with Boston

Comment

Other than Korkmaz they have no 3 point shooters. They are getting blown out. Harris is a no-show.

Comment

Bucks looking goooood

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Hmm... Leafs are trending on Twitter tonight... let me just check.... OMG
            Yep..they had a 42 year old beer league goalie for half the game and they only got 2 by him and lost. They lost to a beer league goalie. They should have got 5 or 6. It’s really really bad.

GuarONtee that as of tonight the Raps will have their pick of dates for the playoffs as they will be the only Trawna team in them come April.
            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Feb 22, 2020, 11:51 PM.
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

Raptors need to have their A game on Tuesday. It's really too bad Gasol's not available.

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
                You think Horford is regretting leaving Boston? Philly is a mess, he would of done great with Boston
                No..I don’t think he regrets leaving Boston...I think he really has second thoughts on going to Philly though.
                If Philly doesn’t get out of the 2nd round I think both he and Brown have new mailing addresses next year.
                - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Yep..they had a 42 year old beer league goalie for half the game and they only got 2 by him and lost. They lost to a beer league goalie. They should have got 5 or 6. It’s really really bad.

GuarONtee that as of tonight the Raps will have their pick of dates for the playoffs as they will be the only Trawna team in them come April.
                  Crazy...

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Crazy...
                    It's really not. It's just hockey. Emergency goalies have a surprisingly good record overall. And hockey's just too high variance a game to worry about single game results.

Leafs have plenty they need to change at the deadline, but that was true before tonight and hasn't changed after it.

I do think any proclamation that the Leafs will miss the playoffs is jumping the gun.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

It's really not. It's just hockey. Emergency goalies have a surprisingly good record overall. And hockey's just too high variance a game to worry about single game results.

Leafs have plenty they need to change at the deadline, but that was true before tonight and hasn't changed after it.

I do think any proclamation that the Leafs will miss the playoffs is jumping the gun.
                      Dont watch much hockey. But the emergency goalie is the greatest thing in sports
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Simmons now ruled out for the rest of the game
                        He took a nasty fall on his back during the all star game. I’m surprised no one is talking about it. As for our game, the pacers didn’t have T.J. Warren the last time they faced us. He makes a difference. I’d also say with out Gasol, we’re going to be at a deficit against their bigs. But I thought the same against the Suns and we out rebounded them. Then again, they missed a lot of shots. Should be a good game. Go Raps.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

No..I don’t think he regrets leaving Boston...I think he really has second thoughts on going to Philly though.
                          If Philly doesn’t get out of the 2nd round I think both he and Brown have new mailing addresses next year.
                          i think he sucks now and should be tickled he signed that contract regardless of where he's playing.

brown will be gone for sure if they don't make ECF but disagree about hahfud. unmoveable contract.

Comment

Game Day!
                            Beautiful sunny mild day for February and a Raps game at night.
                            Beautiful!

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

i think he sucks now and should be tickled he signed that contract regardless of where he's playing.

brown will be gone for sure if they don't make ECF but disagree about hahfud. unmoveable contract.
                              Al didn’t get to suck status over the last 4 months..He is a good player just in the wrong spot in philly whose roster construction looks like the land of misfit toys.

Portland or Houston with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight would have been great choices for smiling Al.

He is very likely disappointed that the contract is in philly...but I also think he has less than zero regrets it’s a 100 million dollar contract..

I thought for sure that chris Paul’s deal was unmovable...yet he is now in OKC and has them in the playoffs.
                              - TGO

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I know your biased towards the position but the guy is 42 years old and is a beer league goalie.
                                Not minor pro.
                                Beer league.
                                I play beer league and there is no way in hell that I can even step on the ice with Junior B players let alone NHL guys.
                                The leafs really need work in a lot of areas of their game but scoring goals isn’t on the list. They should have put 6 by him.
                                No slight on Ayers..But the Leafs as Paul Pierce likes to say don’t have it.

I still don’t believe it..a beer league goalie.

- TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X