Game #58: Milwaukee Bucks 108 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Man I'd love to see each other face to face,I really would. You have no idea who's on the internet. I offered to meet up and promise just to talk no matter what. Just to see how brave you are in person and see if you think you could "dust me up"
    Might be fun to make new friends eh?

You wouldn't say a word. In fact I can almost guarantee you'd stand way back just to see who was showing up and then back s-l-o-w-l-y- away and say I didn't show

How about we stick to basketball talk? Or same as your friend, ignore me.

Comment

• hard lol.

anyhow yeah i came away from that game mostly pretty encouraged about things considering the players we were missing and the ones allegedly under the weather. i do have a suspicion though some of the poor shooting against them might be less of an aberration than we might hope and more a byproduct of how intensely we have to defend them. tired legs.

good news is we slowed them down a fair amount without one of our best defenders and i think a series between would be really close, with both teams shooting pretty poorly relative to their own standards.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah, I thought so....

Comment

• Alright...in lieu of having actual mods around here, and me having an ego swollen insanely out of proportion due to the recent win streak, I will come down with a ceasefire if you both agree. Goldblum...no gif's for you for 24 hours. GDeane, you practice resizing images by dragging that little black box in the bottom right corner. The loss to the Bucks has lead us to be a bit distracted. Let's use our powers for good instead of evil and go get us some horncats...or bobnets..or whatever

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Alright...in lieu of having actual mods around here, and me having an ego swollen insanely out of proportion due to the recent win streak, I will come down with a ceasefire if you both agree. Goldblum...no gif's for you for 24 hours. GDeane, you practice resizing images by dragging that little black box in the bottom right corner. The loss to the Bucks has lead us to be a bit distracted. Let's use our powers for good instead of evil and go get us some horncats...or bobnets..or whatever
            Deal.

(Starting now.)

Comment

• let people fight their battles, jesus. Peacemaking Bullshit and snitching to mods have been the latest craze around here.

When Keon is on his/her stalking addiction, people seem to be mum about it.

But I digress, Heat seem to have lost their luck lately in close games.

Hoping for the Celts to get winded against the Utes tonight.

Raps should seal the 2nd spot.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Alright...in lieu of having actual mods around here, and me having an ego swollen insanely out of proportion due to the recent win streak, I will come down with a ceasefire if you both agree. Goldblum...no gif's for you for 24 hours. GDeane, you practice resizing images by dragging that little black box in the bottom right corner. The loss to the Bucks has lead us to be a bit distracted. Let's use our powers for good instead of evil and go get us some horncats...or bobnets..or whatever
                You didn't like the big pussy? But it was sooo appropriate

Comment

• Damn what did I miss lol
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Damn what did I miss lol
                    Not sure. I've been trying to piece it all together. Here's what I've got.

G_Deane loves Drake and doesn't care who knows it.

Goldblum stole someone's bike rack? Or violated their cat? It's unclear.

The good news is, there's been maturity all around.

I don't mind that the Bucks won. They can sweep the season series for all I care. Let them get fat and sassy before the playoffs. That's where we go to work.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      let people fight their battles, jesus. Peacemaking Bullshit and snitching to mods have been the latest craze around here.

When Keon is on his/her stalking addiction, people seem to be mum about it.

But I digress, Heat seem to have lost their luck lately in close games.

Hoping for the Celts to get winded against the Utes tonight.

Raps should seal the 2nd spot.
                      The claw wants some smoke too I see. The only people that get upset is you and t rex, sometimes daddy has to take his belt off and spank his sons. But I dont digress.

anyways back to McCaw
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• McCaw was at the GOA of Masai last night, Ebola/Corona/whatever bacteria/ virus he had did not prevent him to attend the boss’s event who gave him 8 million for two years.

I guess it is inevitable, Nick Nurse cannot wait again to showcase his ballhandler who can not make mistakes (although this fallacy is only in Nick Nurse’s subconscious mind).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            What up roc where you been at?

edit: nm just saw it in the other thread. Hope all is well my dude
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• And, as some free advice (and you know what that's worth), the "block" function on this site is cathartic

Comment

Working...
                              X