Game #59: Charlotte Hornets 99 - Toronto Raptors 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah, of course they are. The team is winning games and has pretty good underlying metrics. Why would they step on Nurse's toes on anything if the team is having this success? In any case, Masai and Bobby talking to Nurse about why he does everything doesn't equate to them telling him to stop if they disagree with his choices.

Nurse is the coach. Nurse makes the rotation decisions. It's on Nurse. Simple as that.
    Nurse decides who plays, allocates the minutes and is the guy who faces the media on a daily basis. It's these guys who should be doing the questioning...

Comment

• I'm afraid after that McCaw layup in crunch time of a tight game that we're all screwed.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        I'm afraid after that McCaw layup in crunch time of a tight game that we're all screwed.
        That was literally the one good thing he did offensively in 34 minutes lmao
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

That was literally the one good thing he did offensively in 34 minutes lmao
          He also hit a 3

EDIT - sorry wrong game thread. Against Charlotte he was 0-6.. so didn't even get a layup to go down. He ended up with 4 rebounds some how though!

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
            (1) Hornets are a joke
            (2) Terry Rozier is a bigger joke - pretty sure he just wanted to win this game since TD2 Completely embarrassed him last time and showed him up as the uh sad sorry excuse for a "franchise" or even "core" player he IS.
            (3) Kawhi's coming back in 2021 - THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PREDICTION YOU'LL ALL SEEEEEEEEE MARK MY WORDS
            I take this back, sort of - HORNETS KIILLLED THE ROCKETS WOW
            • Terry Rozier WAS a clown to us BUT
              • STONE cold
              • Plus
                • JAMES HARDEN MR JOKE MR QUADRUPLE DOUBLE JOKE JOKE JOKE JKOE JOKE “SUPERSTAR” MORE LIKE FAAAAAKE SUPERSTAR HIS ONLY COMPETITION IS KYRIEEEe
                • WHO IS MORE OVERRATED
                • KYRIE OR JAMES “FAILURE FAILURE ABSOLUTE FAILURE” HARDEN
                • HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA
            • WATCH OUT FOR THE HORNETS IN THE FIRST ROUND WE BETTER START SCOUTING
            • AWEORIJWEAORJAWEOIRJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Comment

Working...
            X