Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #61: Toronto Raptors 123 - Phoenix Suns 114

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GAME #61: Toronto Raptors 123 - Phoenix Suns 114





    Projected Starting Line Ups

    Toronto Raptors












    Phoenix Suns











    Highlights





    Motivational Speech





    GAY PORN HARD
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Mar 1, 2020, 09:40 PM.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

  • #2
    Okay, Mixx, pull us out of this spin.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • #3
      Hopefully the day off gets somebody, anybody healthy. Maybe both FVV and Serge will be ready and Marc not far off.
      Short handed or not, can't lose more to scrub teams but the team as currently constituted, will lose to a few of them....

      Comment


      • #4
        G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Hopefully the day off gets somebody, anybody healthy. Maybe both FVV and Serge will be ready and Marc not far off.
        Short handed or not, can't lose more to scrub teams but the team as currently constituted, will lose to a few of them....
        Depends who they play the most off the bench...
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #5
          Gay porn hard! Man my wife and I yell that to each other all the time. Love "Goon".

          Comment


          • #6
            DanH wrote: View Post

            Depends who they play the most off the bench...
            I'm not really sure that it does.

            Lowry and Siakam who both need to be much better recently and a bunch of guys (not withstanding a couple of nice games from OG) and Powell are still going to compete with any number of average teams on any night. But no Gasol and FVV starting and a bench without Powell or OG and Serge are going to lose to a fair number of average teams on any given night. They could go 1-4 or easily 2-3 on this roadtrip, making their last 10 game record rather sobering.


            And I don't like being sober

            Comment


            • #7
              DanH wrote: View Post

              Depends who they play the most off the bench...
              And that's what's frustrating because you know until we are completely healthy McCaw is going to continue to be the bench guy who gets the most minutes. Nurse has not shown me anything otherwise. Ugh!!!
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • #8
                G__Deane wrote: View Post

                I'm not really sure that it does.

                Lowry and Siakam who both need to be much better recently and a bunch of guys (not withstanding a couple of nice games from OG) and Powell are still going to compete with any number of average teams on any night. But no Gasol and FVV starting and a bench without Powell or OG and Serge are going to lose to a fair number of average teams on any given night. They could go 1-4 or easily 2-3 on this roadtrip, making their last 10 game record rather sobering.


                And I don't like being sober
                McCaw playing significant minutes will absolutely open them up to losing more winnable games. The Raptors have 4 close losses this year (by less than 5 points: 1, 1, 2 and 3). McCaw has been -10, -19, -1 and -16 in those losses. They also have only three losses on the entire season by 15 or more points (15, 16, 20). McCaw was -13, -22 and -14 in those three losses.

                Play Thomas or Davis those minutes instead and the team will have a way better chance of staying afloat even with the huge number of injuries.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                Comment


                • #9
                  DanH wrote: View Post

                  McCaw playing significant minutes will absolutely open them up to losing more winnable games. The Raptors have 4 close losses this year (by less than 5 points: 1, 1, 2 and 3). McCaw has been -10, -19, -1 and -16 in those losses. They also have only three losses on the entire season by 15 or more points (15, 16, 20). McCaw was -13, -22 and -14 in those three losses.

                  Play Thomas or Davis those minutes instead and the team will have a way better chance of staying afloat even with the huge number of injuries.
                  Exactly! Against crappy teams and teams we should beat (even injured) McCaw can and will definitely be a HUGE reason why we lose. Now not the ONLY reason but the biggest reason. Like -16 and -22 and shit is crazy bad. To act like that isn't the biggest reason why we lose a game is crazy talk. But at this point I'm not mad at McCaw, I'm mad at Nurse.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If McCaw was playing like 10 minutes maybe I would say naw we can't blame him but 24-25 minutes and being a minus 22 will definitely lose you a game. And this is consistent. That's the craziest part. It's not like this is every now and then. Anytime you look at McCaw's boxscore he is minus double digits. Nurse open your eyes! Please!
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Am I the only one having trouble signing in to this website?
                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Anyways, Phoenix tomorrow, GSW on thursday. I expect Siakam to put up all star numbers the next 2 games because....well.....because they're playing 2 lottery teams.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Anyways, Phoenix tomorrow, GSW on thursday. I expect Siakam to put up all star numbers the next 2 games because....well.....because they're playing 2 lottery teams.
                            Steph's aiming for that Raptor game as his first game back.. so should be fun.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              DanH wrote: View Post

                              McCaw playing significant minutes will absolutely open them up to losing more winnable games. The Raptors have 4 close losses this year (by less than 5 points: 1, 1, 2 and 3). McCaw has been -10, -19, -1 and -16 in those losses. They also have only three losses on the entire season by 15 or more points (15, 16, 20). McCaw was -13, -22 and -14 in those three losses.

                              Play Thomas or Davis those minutes instead and the team will have a way better chance of staying afloat even with the huge number of injuries.
                              We 100% win the charlotte game if Mccaw is stapled to the bench and those minutes go to TD and MT
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X